Who is contesting against whom from Delhi Constituency? – Lok Sabha election 2019 Phase 6 is going to be held on 12 May 2019. After five phases, the fate of the candidates of 53 out of 80 seats in Uttar Pradesh has been sealed.
In Phase 6, 59 Lok Sabha Constituencies in 7 States will go into polling and over 10 crore 17 lakh voters will decide the fate of 979 candidates. Over 1 lakh 13 thousand polling stations have been set up for smooth conduct of polls. Delhi will also go into polling for its 7 seats. Let’s find out as to Who is contesting against whom from Delhi Constituency?
- From Chandni Chowk constituency, Pankaj Gupta of AAP is contesting against Dr. Harshvardhan of BJP, and J P Agarwal of congress.
- Atishi from AAP is contesting against Gautam Gambhir of BJP, and Arvinder Singh Lovely of Congress party from East Delhi.
- From New Delhi, Brijesh Goyal of AAP is contesting against Smt. Minakshi Lekhi of BJP and Ajay Maken of Congress.
More about who is contesting against whom from Delhi Constituency?
- Dilip Pandey (AAP) is contesting against Sh. Manoj Tiwari (BJP) and Smt. Sheila Dikshit (INC).
- From North West Delhi constituency, Guggan Singh (AAP) will be contesting against Shri Hansraj Hans of BJP and Rajesh Lilothia of INC.
- Raghav Chadha from AAP will fight against Sh. Ramesh Bidhuri of BJP and Shri Vijender Singh (INC) in South Delhi.
- From West Delhi constituency Balbir Singh Jakhar (AAP) will contest against Sh. Pravesh Verma (BJP) and Mahabal Mishra (INC).
After Phase 6 the last Phase will be conducted on 19 May which will decide who will be formulate the Government for next five years. The 7th and final Phase of Lok Sabha election 2019 will be held on 19 May 2019 and the results will be declared on 23 May 2019.