Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine is all set for Navratras amid Tight Security- In the middle of Tight security arrangements, the Navratra festival will begin in Katra base camp from 16 October coinciding with Navratras. Navratra festival is being organized here by the state tourism department and Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board with the cooperation of local organizations and different departments including the municipality of Katra.
Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine is all set for Navratras amid Tight Security-
- According to the information, preparations are being made to screen the pilgrims at the entry point in Katra.
- Devotees can be asked to present a valid COVID-19 test certificate before starting the journey.
- To ensure social distancing among all pilgrims, it will be divided into small groups and sent on the journey. Also, wearing masks during travel and darshan will be mandatory.
- The Shrine Board is also planning to have hand sanitizers at many places on the Yatra route.
- The Board has made great arrangements for the large number of pilgrims who are expected to visit the shrine during the Navratras.
- A special sanitation drive has also been launched on the track and in the Bhawan area, to ensure proper cleanliness.
- No priest will apply tilak on the foreheads of the devotees.
- Children younger than 3 years and senior citizens above 65 years of age will not be allowed to travel.
For more articles like, “Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine is all set for Navratras amid Tight Security” do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for interesting content. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.