Many of us dream to own a luxury car. Don’t we? But do you know any expensive cars that are available in India? Here is a list of the most expensive cars available in India that you can aim to buy and model your life in a manner to achieve that dream.
“Luxury is time and space.” It is true that money can’t buy happiness, but it can surely buy an expensive car.
The experience that an expensive car provides can make people shell out the enormous cost. The brand names associated with these cars only give one a sense of richness and that is why you will see many royalties flaunting their expensive four-wheelers.
Here are some of the most expensive cars available in India:
- The price tag for Koenigsegg Regera starts at Rs 30 crores.
- The Koenigsegg Regera is a specifically designed luxury Mega car with a lightweight, a powerful twin-turbo V8 combustion engine with 3 electric motors, and a cutting edge battery power.
- The heart and soul of the Koenigsegg Regera is its internal combustion engine, called ‘The ICE’ with 220 hp per liter.
- The Koenigsegg Regera is the world’s first car that operates all body closures completely automatically, at the touch of a button and is called ‘Autoskin’.
Must Read: Biker Themed café in Delhi NCR
- The Bugatti Chiron is one of India’s most expensive cars with a price tag ranging from Rs 19.21 to Rs 21.22 crores.
- It is a mid-engine two-seater sports car which is developed and manufactured in Molsheim, France by Bugatti Automobiles. So depending on the level of customizations, the car is delivered within 6-8 months after order placement.
- The Chiron Sport also became available in late 2018 for an additional USD 400,000 on the standard Chiron.
- Mechanically, the car generates 1500 PS (1103 kW; 1479 hp) from a quad-turbocharged W16 engine.
- With the extensive use of carbon fiber, the Bugatti Chiron is 18 kgs lighter than its regular counterpart.
Most expensive cars available in India
Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII
- The Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII is available in India with a price tag starting from Rs 9.5 crores.
- It is a full-sized luxury saloon, manufactured by Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.
- The eighth and current generation of the Rolls-Royce Phantom is also the second one launched by Rolls-Royce under BMW ownership.
- It offers two wheelbase lengths – the standard wheelbase which starts at around Rs 9.5 crores and the extended wheelbase, which starts at around Rs 10.50 crores.
- The Phantom is exclusively available with a twin-turbocharged 6.75-liter V12 engine.
- ZF’s 8HP 8-speed automatic transmission is a sole gearbox option in the Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII which is linked to a GPS receiver that analyses the car’s location and speed to optimize shift timing.
- The Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII’s interior is truly limitless with a 7×3 HD Head-up display, WiFi hotspot, Alertness-assistant, 4-camera system with Panoramic View, and more.
Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster – Most expensive cars available in India
- The price tag for Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster starts at around Rs 5.79 crores.
- It has a 740 hp V12 engine and an exclusive open-top Lamborghini design that combines the most sophisticated technology available in LDVI.
- It is an explosive mix of performance, design, and exclusivity which inspires a series of dedicated original colors and finishes.
- The Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster has an interior 3D view design.
Recommended Reading: List of public holidays in 2020 in India