It is many of our dreams to own a luxury car, these are the most expensive cars available in India that you can aim to buy, and model your life in a manner to achieve that dream.
In today’s life, luxury is time and space. Money can’t buy happiness but it can surely buy an expensive car. The experience they provide makes people shell out the enormous cost. The brand names associated gives you a sense of richness, that’s why you will see many Royalties flaunting their expensive four-wheelers.
Here are some of the most expensive cars available in India:
Bugatti Veyron Grand Sports
- The Bugatti Veyron is India’s most expensive car with a price tag of around Rs.14 crores.
- Depending on the level of customization, the car is delivered within 6-8 months after order placement.
- With a 7-speed DSG Gearbox, it has a top speed of 407 km/s. Can pickup 0-100 km/h in just 2.7 seconds.
- Grand Sport has two air scoops on the bonnet which provide air intake for the engine and also work as a rollover protection system.
- The exterior is made completely of carbon fibre.
Must Read: Biker Themed café in Delhi NCR
Rolls-Royce Phantom Series II
- The Phantom Series II is available in two versions – the standard wheelbase which starts at around Rs.9 crores and the extended wheelbase, which starts at around Rs.10.50 crores.
- Phantom comes with a V12 petrol engine, which produces a power of 453bhp @ 5350 rpm.
- Comes with 8-speed gearbox.
- With a top speed of 240 kmph, can pick up 0-100kmph in 5.9 seconds.
- The Mulsanne comes at a price of Rs 7.5 crore and more.
- It is available in two petrol variants – 505bhp@4000rom and 530bhp@4000rom.
- Comes with 8-speed automatic gearbox.
- The luxury car can go up to 305 km/ph and from 0 to 100 km/ph in 4.9 seconds.
- You can choose from over 100 exterior colours in 4 paint finishes.
- It’s a true combination of luxury and power.
- The price tag for Lamborghini Aventador starts at around Rs.5.50 crores.
- The sports car is featured with a 6498 cc petrol engine with a 7-speed automatic gearbox.
- It comes with a top speed of 350 km/h and can go from 0 to 100 kmph in 3.0 seconds.
- The Ferrari California is priced at between Rs 3 to Rs 5 crores.
- It comes with a twin-clutch gearbox with a front-engine 4.3 litre V8 that churns out 482.7 bhp @ 7750 rpm and 505 Nm @ 5000 rpm with a 7-speed auto-shift manual w/OD and auto-manual gears.
- The sports car can go up to 312.2 kmph and it takes 3.7 seconds to touch 100 kmph.
Porsche 911 Turbo S:
- The Porsche is priced between Rs 2.8 crore and Rs 3 crore. The 911 Turbo S is delivered within 7-10 months after placing the order.
- The Porsche is powered by a 3.8 litre, 24V petrol engine, which churns out 560 bhp power @ 6500-6750 rpm, producing 700 Nm torque at 2100-4500 rpm with a 7-speed gearbox.
- With a top speed of 318 km/ph, it can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/ph in just 3.1 seconds.