Find out what did Neeta Ambani gift to her DIL Shloka and why it is the most expensive necklace in the world?
The recent wedding of India’s richest family, Mukesh Ambani, and Nita Ambani’s son made it to the news for being one of the grandest weddings of the year. The Ambani’s always have something to flaunt and when came the ‘Muh Dikhai’ ceremony of their daughter-in-law Shloka, Neeta Ambani came with a creative idea to gift her dearest daughter-in-law one of the most precious gifts.
Let’s have a look at that precious gift that what makes it the most expensive necklace in the world.
- After much contemplation, Neeta chose an absolutely stunning piece of jewellery that costs a whopping $55 million or INR 300 crore and is one of its only kinds in the entire world.
- This magnificent piece of Jewellery is called L’Incomparable diamond necklace by Mouawad, which was honoured the Guinness World Record for being the most expensive necklace.
- This flawless piece of jewellery weighs 637-ct with a natural deep-yellow shield step-cut diamond, with 35 round diamonds, 27 pear-shaped, 9 heart-shaped, 5 emerald-cut, 5 cushion, 4 oval, 3 Asscher-cut and 2 radiant diamonds in 18k rose gold branchlets.
- The natural deep-yellow shield step-cut diamond weighs 407.48-ct and is called ‘Incomparable’ because it is the largest diamond ever graded for its 4Cs by the Gemological Institute of America.
- This exquisite piece of jewellery was previously unveiled at the Doha Jewellery and Watch Exhibition held from February 25 to March 3.
Some of the exquisite pieces created by Mouawad group that have claimed the Guinness World records for being the most opulent and expensive pieces of jewellery are:
THE WORLD’S MOST VALUABLE JEWELLERY BOX
- Their latest creation that has claimed the Guinness World Records in 2016 for being the most valuable jewellery box in the world is ‘The Flower of Eternity Jewellery Coffer’ worth US $3.5 million crafted with 18-karat gold and silver.
- The coffer is studded with white and yellow diamonds weighing 542.39 carats, white and pink sapphires weighing 293.24 carats, 20.06 carat of rubies and 1,799.75 carats of lapis lazuli.
- Its three petals on top symbolize the past, present and the future.
THE WORLD’S MOST VALUABLE HANDBAG
- The Mouawad 1001 Nights Diamond Purse worth the US $3.8 million was to be claimed the World’s most expensive handbag by the Guinness World Records in 2011.
- The handcrafted heart-shaped purse has been made with 18-karat gold and 4,517 diamond pieces. The 4,517 diamond pieces include 4,356 colourless diamonds, 105 yellow diamonds, and 56 pink diamonds, weighing 381.92 carat.
Ever since 1990, Mouawad has been honoured with the Guinness World Records five times for luxurious creations.