Mother Teresa Birthday Images Quotes Wishes – Mother Teresa, who lived from 26 August 1910 till 5 September 1997, was an Albanian-Indian Roman Catholic nun and missionary. She lived in Skopje for eighteen years, moved to Ireland and then to India, where she spent the most of her life. She was admired by many people world over for her charitable work. Here are most inspiring Mother Teresa quotes, messages, status, and photos.
Mother Teresa Birthday Images Quotes Wishes, messages, status, and photos
Mother Teresa quotes on life
- Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
- I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.
- We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
- I have found the paradox that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
- Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.
- Intense love does not measure, it just gives.
Mother Teresa Birthday Images Quotes Wishes – Mother Teresa quotes on kindness
- We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty.
- Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
- We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
- Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.
- We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls.
Mother Teresa Birthday Images Quotes Wishes – Mother Teresa quotes on family
- What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.
- I want you to be concerned about your next-door neighbour. Do you know your next-door neighbour?
- If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
- It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.
- Joy is a net of love in which you can catch souls.
- Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly.
- Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
- If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are.
- Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.
- We do not need guns and bombs to bring peace, we need love and compassion.
- Love cannot remain by itself – it has no meaning. Love has to be put into action, and that action is service.
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
Mother Teresa Birthday Images Quotes Wishes – Mother Teresa quotes do it anyway
- Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.
- Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
- The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
- If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
- Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.
- I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, ‘How many good things have you done in your life?’ rather he will ask, ‘How much love did you put into what you did?
- God doesn’t require us to succeed, he only requires that you try.
Must read: Unknown Facts about Incredible India