Motorola is all set for Moto X4 launching on November 13 exclusively on Flipkart. The company confirmed the news by rolling out media invites for the launch event which is scheduled to happen in New Delhi. Much ahead of the launch, the company had already launched its teaser on its social media page.
Here’s all you need to know about the upcoming phone MotoX4 :
- This much-anticipated phone was first announced at IFA 2017 in Berlin in the month of September. Since then, the fans have been waiting for the product launch!
- The Moto X4 comes with a sturdy yet elegant metal and glass design, dual back cameras, Bluetooth 5.0, and mid-tier specifications.
- It also comes with an Amazon Alexa support built right in.
- A 5.2-inch display with a 1080p resolution protected with a Gorilla Glass 4 layer on top which promises total safety.
- Talking about the hardware, Moto X4 is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 chipset clocked at 2.2GHz paired with 3GB of RAM and a 3,000mAh battery with Turbocharge support.
- The most promising feature of the phone is the battery backup. It is being said that merely a 15-minute charge will be sufficient for 6 hours of usage!
- The device also comes with IP68 dust and water certification, which means, Moto X4 is slightly water resistant and can bear up to 1.5 meters of water for up to 30 minutes.
- On the imaging front, the smartphone comes with two cameras at the back, the primary camera includes a 12MP sensor, while the secondary camera includes an 8MP sensor which focuses on capturing wide-angle shots. The front camera has a 16MP sensor with an aperture of f/2.0 and an LED flash.
Initially launched in two colors, super black and sterling blue, chances are that company will roll out both the colors in India as well. Further, unlike all the previous models, Moto X4 is a medium budget phone which, if rumors are to go by, would be roughly priced at Rs 23,999 in India. Now that you know that Moto X4 launching on November 13 exclusively on Flipkart, mark the date for a quick buy. Stay tuned for further updates!
Recommended Reading:- Flipkart Offers