The BJP government has done a lot of work for the common man in these five years. Work done by the Modi government is definitely appreciating. In these five years the opposition parties’ have been regularly targeting the Modi government on several issues. But the Modi Government just kept on doing all possible things for the upliftment of the Indian citizens, especially those living in the rural areas.So, today we are telling you some important and major Modi government achievements:
- Till 2014, electricity coverage in rural households was 70% which reached to 95% under the Saubhagya scheme.
- By the year 2014, there were only 12 million gas connections in our country. But under the Ujjwala scheme, the government has given more than 60 million gas connections.
- More than 9 crore toilets were constructed under the Swachh Bharat mission. This has reduced rural sanitation to 98 percent. In 2014, the scope of sanitation was less than 40 percent.
MUST READ- BJP Manifesto 2019 – बीजेपी ने जारी किया अपना संकल्प पत्र, जानें संकल्प पत्र की खास बातें
- In ‘Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna’, insurance cover was given to about 21 million poor people at a premium of Rs 1 per month. And ‘Pradhan Mantri Jyoti Bima Yojna’ at a premium of 90 paise per day.
- Over One crore thirty lakh houses have been constructed under Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana.
- The provision of death penalty for raping a minor was made.
- Under the ‘Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana’, loans of more than Rs 7lakh crore were given without any guarantee.
- Inspired by the Modi Government’s initiatives, more than 10 million people gave away their gas subsidies.
- ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ Scheme was implemented. Maternity leave for women increased from 12 weeks to 26 weeks.
- Through the Jan Dhan Yojana, bank accounts of 34 crore people were opened in the country.
- Modi government is busy in making the Ganga clean under the ‘Namami Gange Mission’. An allocation of Rs.25000 crores was made for the project. Work is on and 261 projects have been announced so far.
- Modi government exhibited its strength by making a surgical strike on the terrorists’ bases in Pakistan.
- For the development of Jammu and Kashmir, it announced an amount of 80,000 crores. More than 66,000 crores have been approved so far.
- Under the Udan Scheme, small cities are being connected with the metros and other big cities to make traveling easier and economical for people living in remote areas.
- To ensure digital connectivity, many villages have been connected through Wi-Fi hotspots.
- The project of Mumbai-Ahmadabad High-Speed Rail Bullet Train was completed.
- The Modi government has brought a Bhim App for cashless transactions; millions of people have downloaded the Bhim App and are actively using it.
- During these five years, the Prime Minister set up strong business relations by visiting many countries across the world. India as a country as also the citizens of India are now regarded with much more respect.
- In view of the number of visitors, both domestic and international, visiting Varanasi, every year Vande Bharat Express, also known as Train 18, has been started. The train takes just about 8 hrs from Delhi to Varanasi.
Must Read: BJP candidate list Lok Sabha 2019 Elections