Read News Headlines Today India 1 December 2022 to catch up on all today news headlines in english including breaking news today, India cricket sports news, India tv bollywood news, India weather forecast.
- The aircraft will be integrated with INS Vikrant by May or June of next year, according to the Navy chief.
Second Hand Bike for Sale and Purchase From BeepKart in Bangalore – Buy & Sell Now
Must Read: Today Current Affairs 1 December
News Headlines Today India 1 December 2022 – Today News in English in India headlines
- For the first time, women will be included in the BSF camel contingent for the Republic Day parade in 2023.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh says, ‘PoK humara hai aur humara hi rahega.’
- Himachal Police increases its efforts to combat cybercrime by launching a reward programme for tech-savvy investigators.
- The Delhi High Court has allowed Mehbooba Mufti to withdraw her plea in the PMLA case.
- Massive farmer protests outside the CM’s residence in Sangrur; police use lathi-charge.
- The President of India inaugurates the International Gita Mahotsav in Kurukshetra.
- Delhi excise policy: ED arrests Gurugram businessman Amit Arora, who was also seen in a BJP sting video.
- Kashmiri Pandits reacted angrily to Nadav Lapid’s remark in ‘The Kashmir Files,’ saying, ‘Film was only 5%.’
- Farmers demonstrate in large numbers outside the CM’s residence in Sangrur, and police use lathi-charge.
- Following the Covid protests, China intends to crack down on “hostile forces.”
- Jiang Zemin, the former Chinese President who led the Communist Party after the 1989 crackdown, died at the age of 96.
- Taranjit Sandhu’s tenure as India’s Ambassador to the United States has been extended until January 2024.
- Protests against the Chinese government, Tanks are being unloaded on the streets, and students are being sent home… China’s crackdown on protesters
- According to Rishi Sunak, the UK is delivering on its new FTA with India.
- In India, WhatsApp has banned 23 lakh accounts.
- Airtel’s special offer, Rs 2199 plan will be available for Rs 699!
- Registration for Delhi Nursery Admission 2023 will begin tomorrow.
- UPSC CSE Result 2022: Upcoming on upsc.gov.in
- SBI PO Admit Card 2022: It is expected to be released next week, so keep an eye on sbi.co.in.
- Pre-board exams for classes 10 and 12 will begin on this date in Delhi government schools.
- Examine the top 5 Digital Marketing platforms for the best Placement Record options.
- Job openings in Madhya Pradesh, as well as bank announcements
India covid news – Covid in India – Covid-19 India cases
Covid cases in India in the last 24 hours
- COVID-19: India registers 279 new cases…
Must Read: 1 December in Indian history
India Weather Forecast Today
India Cricket Team News – India Sports News Today – Today news headlines 1 December 2022
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Poland edge Mexico on goal differential; Australia knocks out Denmark; Messi’s Argentina win Group
- FIFA: Messi made history, Argentina advanced to the pre-quarterfinals, and Poland also advanced.
- The Pakistan-England Test series has been saved, according to the PCB.
- Highlights of the 3rd ODI between India and New Zealand: The match was called off, and India lost the series 1-0.
- 3rd ODI between India and New Zealand | Rain interrupts play; New Zealand 104 for 1 in 18 overs
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Christian Pulisic’s goal propels the United States to a 1-0 victory over Iran.
Must Read:Aaj ka Panchang 1 December
Bigg Boss news – Today Bollywood News – TV entertainment latest news – News Headlines Today India 1 December 2022
- Bigg Boss 16: Nimrit Kaur ranks the contestants; Tina Datta, Archana, and Ankit Gupta disagree.
- ‘Katrina Kaif Punjabi’ Shehnaaz Gill hugs and romances Vicky Kaushal, referring to him as “family”
- Arjun loses his cool in the face of Malaika Arora’s pregnancy rumours, warning, “don’t dare play with personal lives.”
- Apple Music has released the top charts for 2022, with Arijit Singh and AP Dhillon leading the way.
- Varun Dhawan confirms collaboration with Anees Bazmee
- Anupam Kher prays at the Siddhivinayak temple amid the controversy surrounding The Kashmir Files.
- Raveena Tandon issues a statement after Satpura Reserve officials launch an investigation into the tiger reserve video.
For more articles like, “News Headlines Today India 1 December 2022 – today news headlines 1 December 2022”, and keep reading news headlines today including India cricket team news, sports news headlines today, tv bollywood actors entertainment news, india weather forecast today, and India business news headlines, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.