Read News Headlines Today India 29 November 2022 to catch up on all today news headlines in english including breaking news today, India cricket sports news, India tv bollywood news, India weather forecast.
- Morning brief: Israel’s envoy criticises IFFI jury chair for remarks on the Kashmir Files.
- Credentials are presented to President Murmu by envoys from India’s key partner countries.
Second Hand Bike for Sale and Purchase From BeepKart in Bangalore – Buy & Sell Now
Must Read: Today Current Affairs 29 November
News Headlines Today India 29 November 2022 – Today News in English in India headlines
- Who is Nadav Lapid, the IFFI jury chair who referred to Kashmir Files as “vulgar”? Nadav Lapid was also one of 250 Israeli filmmakers who signed an open letter opposing the establishment of the Shomron (Samaria/West Bank) Film Fund.
- Five Points to Consider About the Delhi Civic Body Elections in 2022
- Surat’s diamond traders should be awarded the Bharat Ratna: Arvind Kejriwal In Gujarat
- UP: IPS Laxmi Singh has been appointed as the new police commissioner of Noida, succeeding Alok Singh.
- The Telangana BJP chief has been granted permission by the High Court to stage a protest against the KCR government.
- ‘Say no to ragging,’ says Assam CM after student leaps from hostel building
- America will provide such a lethal weapon that Ukraine will change the game in the war with Russia!
- Protests against Jinping continue in China, with people taking to the streets 22 times in a year.
- 100 UK companies switch to a four-day work week with no pay cut.
- The White House is keeping an eye on Elon Musk’s Twitter account for “misinformation.”
- Hundreds of people protest on the streets of Wuhan, China, where the Covid outbreak began.
- Riots break out in Brussels following Belgium’s World Cup loss to Morocco; many people are arrested.
- The Australian government is moving to impeach former Prime Minister Scott Morrison over secret ministries.
- Musk has posted a new tweet, People were surprised when Elon Musk showed off his pistol by tweeting a photo of it!
- WhatsApp Contact Card Sharing Is Now Available in the Windows Beta App: Report
- Airtel 5G: Good News! Airtel 5G launched in Bihar, high-speed data will be available in this city
- Twitter Blue will relaunch on December 2, On this day, Twitter Blue will be relaunched; in addition to blue, these colors will be available.
- Keeping these Airtel users’ SIM cards active has become expensive; they will have to spend a lot of money.
- Recruitment for 2284 staff nurse positions; learn about everything from qualifications to pay.
- This Week’s JEE Main 2023 Exam Dates: Official NTA
- NCWEB Fifth Cut-Off List For DU UG Admission 2022 To Be Released Today
- Why are the youth disappointed with the CGPSC Civil Services Exam 2023? See exam date and important updates
- Scholarships from classes 1 to 8 in madrassas are prohibited by the center.
India covid news – Covid in India – Covid-19 India cases
Covid cases in India in the last 24 hours
- India registers 291 new cases, in last 24 Hours.
Must Read: 29 November in Indian history
India Weather Forecast Today
- During the next 24 hours, scattered light to moderate rain may occur over Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Lakshadweep and South interior Karnataka.
India Cricket Team News – India Sports News Today – Today news headlines 29 November 2022
- The entire Juventus Board of Directors has resigned.
- Bruno Fernandes believes Cristiano Ronaldo scored Uruguay’s first goal.
- The Netherlands, Ecuador, and Senegal will compete in Group A of the FIFA World Cup.
- In search of diamonds, we lost gold: Kaif highlights IND’s main issue prior to the World Cup.
- CAM removes goalkeeper from the squad for FIFA World Cup 2022 against Serbia
- FIFA: The difficulty of four-time champion Germany has increased, and the match against Spain was equal.
- Lionel Messi of Argentina shines. FIFA: Lionel Messi strikes again, this time against Mexico
Must Read:Aaj ka Panchang 29 November
Bigg Boss news – Today Bollywood News – TV entertainment latest news – News Headlines Today India 29 November 2022
- On ‘The Kashmir Files,’ there is yet another controversy! Anupam Kher retaliated
- According to an IFFI jury member, Nadav Lapid’s remark on Kashmir Files was his personal opinion.
- Shiv and Tina have a verbal spat, and Nimrit becomes the new captain.
- Drishyam 2 Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn’s film outperforms Varun Dhawan’s Bhediya at the box office.
- ‘Pushpa-The Rise,’ starring Allu Arjun, will kick off a travelling festival of six Indian films in Russia.
- Tina Datta loses her cool, viewers accuse Bigg Boss of bias as Nimrit takes over as captain
- Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia is the new Bigg Boss 16 house captain.
- Bhediya box office: Varun Dhawan’s film earns 28.55 crore in its opening weekend
- Chetan Bhagat retaliated against Urfi Javed, claiming that he had said nothing wrong.
- As he walks past Shah Rukh Khan’s Mannat, Ayushmann Khurrana makes a wish.
For more articles like, “News Headlines Today India 29 November 2022 – today news headlines 29 November 2022”, and keep reading news headlines today including India cricket team news, sports news headlines today, tv bollywood actors entertainment news, india weather forecast today, and India business news headlines, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.