Himachal Pradesh is one of the most beautiful states in India. The place is full of greenery, magnificent mountains and serene rivers that will give you Goosebumps. Himachal Pradesh offers you peace, beauty and adventure all in one place. There are 5 places in Himachal Pradesh which are a must visit whenever travelling in the state. Read the following article and make your coming vacations the most adventurous ones.
1. Shimla- Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh, which when covered in snow, looks nothing less than a beautiful piece of art all in white. It is one of the most prominent and popular hills stations of India which is crowded all year long. There are various places in and around Shimla which could be great spots to hit off your tours such as Kufri, Shimla state museum, The Ridge, Wildflower hall, Annandele, Chadwick falls and other such places.
2. Manali- Known for its impeccable beauty and blissful atmosphere, Manali is another great tourist attraction of Himachal Pradesh. You could enjoy a number of adventure sports such as river rafting and others in Manali. The mall road can be a perfect shopping destination for you if you are a shopaholic. Some of the great places to visit in Manali are Rohtang pass, Beas Kund, Hadimba temple and others.
3. Dharamshala– When you are visiting Dharamshala then you would have a feeling that this is certainly not India. Dharamshala is better known as the Scotland of India because of its breathtaking views, humongous mountains and the perfect landscape sceneries. Tea gardens and the forests are great attractions for the tourists. Some of the other attractions are Dal Lake, Bhagsunag Temple, Attractions in Mcloedganj and Church of St. John.
4. Dalhousie- Dalhousie is a beautiful hill station which was named after Lord Dalhousie during the British Raj. This hill station is widely famous for its pine and oak trees which add greatly to the beauty of the place. This one of the largest hill stations as it is spread over 5 hills. Some of the best places in Dalhousie to visit are Subash Baoli, Katalope, Dainkund Peak, Ganji Pahari, Garam Sadak and much more.
5. Kullu- Kullu is another great tourist spot for Visitors who are looking forward to having a great vacation time in Himachal Pradesh. Mostly Kullu Manali is paired up together so mostly whosoever goes to Kullu, visits Manali as well. Bijli Mahadev temple, Karrain, Shoja and Parvati Valley are some of the most popular places in Kullu for your greatest time.
Himachal Pradesh is the land of beauty and culture. It has a certain charm of its own which makes the place comes to life every second of the day. The hill stations are a blessing for the people of The state and for those who like to explore beauties like this. Pack your bags and choose your spot right away to make your next vacations the most memorable ones in Himachal Pradesh.