Best Rooftop cafes in Delhi for a relaxed evening- Looking for the best Rooftop cafe in Delhi? If you want to celebrate your birthday or want to enjoy a hearty meal with your family what can be better than a Rooftop café. Whenever we think of a cafe, the first two things that come to our mind are food and ambience. And if the cafe is on an open terrace or rooftop, the fun gets double. Keeping these things in mind, we are introducing you to the best rooftop cafes in Delhi.
Famous rooftop cafe in Delhi you must go once –
Cafe Delhi Heights, DLF Phase 4
- Cafe Delhi Heights is famous for its delicious food and rooftop decoration.
- You can visit this cafe with your family or friends. The best time to go here is in the evening for dinner.
- Cafe Delhi Heights could be a little heavy on your pocket but it will all be worth it.
- Here, you can experience the best food in Delhi with a lifetime memory. The cafe serves Indian, Thai, Chinese, Italian, Continental, and Sea food.
The Potbelly Rooftop Café, Shahpur Jat
- Potbelly has a cosy, rustic cafe-like ambience with beautiful lamps and interiors.
- The best part of this café is you can enjoy Bihari Cuisine at Da Potbelly Rooftop Cafe.
- Must Try- Phataka French Fries, Champaran Style Mutton, Khada Masala Mutton, and Apple Lemonade.
SET’Z, DLF Emporio, Vasant Kunj
- SET’Z offers an amazing menu including Arabic, Southern Coastal Indian, North Indian, Chinese, European and Thai.
- The interiors of the cafe are done in brown tones running from the ceiling to the floor.
- The interesting part is you can ask Chefs to prepare you something off the menu and you will be delighted by the selection.
Sam’s Cafe, Paharganj
- Five storeys high, Sam’s Cafe is a spacious café that is decorated nicely with pebbles, sun umbrellas and nice seating.
- They serve basic cocktails like mojitos, LIITs and a good stock of beer. Must try their cold coffee and pizza.
- We recommend sitting closer to the wall so you can take in the view of Paharganj in its vibrancy.
Crazy Kitchen Roof Top Café, Satya Niketan
- If you are looking for a pocket-friendly café away from the hustle of Delhi then you can visit Crazy Kitchen Rooftop Café.
- Here you can chill out with your friends, especially during the winters.
- The food here is reasonably priced which is one of the best thing. Must Try- Oreo shake, Afghani non-vegetarian momos, Chilli garlic noodles, and butterscotch shake.