Do you know about Salman Khan’s favourite song, food and what else he likes?
The Indian veteran actor Salman Khan, who is also out of love known as Bhai, is also the Star-maker of Bollywood after he has launched many newbie actors and gave many of them a break. He entered the film industry very young and has been popular from his early days. He is one of the most popular actors of India loved across the world. Here are Salman Khan’s favourite song, food and what else he likes.
You can now read his bio here: Salman Khan, the Superstar of Bollywood- Biography
- There is no doubt that he is a foodie. So let’s know about his favourite food first. His favorite food includes simple Indian food like yellow dal and chawal, Roti and other home-cooked food. He is also fond of Italian food. (It is also said that when at home, he likes to mix all the left-over food and then eat it.) He dotes on the biryani made by his mother and doesn’t like to waste food. He tries to avoid sugar and processed foods.
- His favorite beverage is Ice-tea.
- His favourite restaurant is Cafe Noorani at Haji Ali (Mumbai). He likes to eat chicken biryani there.
- His favorite Bollywood actress is Hema Malini.
- His favorite Bollywood actors are Dilip Kumar and Govinda, whereas in Hollywood he likes Sylvester Stallone.
- His favorite film is Casablanca.
- One of his favorite songs is Tu Hi Tu from his film Kick, out of the many songs that he likes.
- His favorite singers are Sunidhi Chauhan and Sonu Nigam.
- His favorite sport is swimming.
- His favorite Indian cricketers are Harbhajan Singh, Yuvraj Singh and Ashish Nehra.
- His favorite outfit is a white T-shirt and Jeans.
- His favorite fragrance is Obsession by Calvin Klein.
- His favorite brands are Gianni Versace and Giorgio Armani.
- His favorite cars are Toyota Land Cruiser, Mercedes-Benz and BMW.
Also read: Salman Khan’s favourite bracelet
Here are some other facts related to Salman Khan.
- He was once rated by People Magazine, USA, 7th in the list of “the Best looking man in the world”.
- The Turquoise stone bracelet that he wears and considers lucky was given to him by his father.
- His wax statue was erected in the Madame Tussaud’s Museum in England in the year 2012.
- Though he has been involved in many philanthropic activities; one of his major initiatives is the “Being human Foundation”. The profits earned under the brand name ‘Being Human’, his paintings and other compositions are all used to fund health care and education for the children and the needy.
- He also likes to paint, sing and write. Many of his paintings are sold and are found being used in some of his movies like he painted the ‘Jai Ho’ film poster himself. The script of the films like ‘Veer’ and ‘Bhaghi: A rebel for love’ are based on his writings.
- He loves animals and owns two pet horses and had two dogs, out of which one of the dogs recently died. (as of October 2018)
- He has supported many newcomers in the Bollywood who later on went to achieve great successes, be it stars or composers, et al.
For more details on Salman Khan’s favourite song, food and more and related updates, like and subscribe to tentaran.com.