Sanju Movie Records – Ranbir Kapoor has beaten all the big stars of Bollywood, even the three Khans of Bollywood and it won’t be wrong to say that “Sanju” has given his career a much-needed boost! He worked very hard for it and his dedication has paid off!
“Sanju” is based on the real-life story of Bollywood actor, Sanjay Dutt. The Movie Released on June 29, 2018, and took the box office to another level with its grand opening. The film has been highly praised by viewers and critics alike and even celebrities have given positive reviews on social media.
The director of the movie is Rajkumar Hirani who has already proved his high standards of talent in the field of direction with some of the blockbuster films in the past, such as “3 Idiots”, “PK” and Munna Bhai series. And now it seems that his latest release “Sanju” will beat them all in terms of box office records. From the opening day itself, it has been breaking records.
Take a look at the records that “Sanju” broke in the first weekend:
- “Sanju” made a collection of Rs 34.75crores on its opening day and has become the biggest opening of the year, leaving behind Salman Khan’s “Race 3” that earned Rs 29.17crores.
- It is the first biggest Bollywood opener to have been released on a non-holiday and non-festival date or weekend.
- “Sanju” has become the biggest biopic opener by defeating Aamir Khan’s “Dangal” which collected Rs 29.78 crore.
- With a huge collection of Rs 34.75 crore, it is the biggest opening for Ranbir Kapoor and beats the first day earnings of Ranbir’s “Besharam” that released in 2013 and earned Rs 21.56 crore on its first day.
- It’s not just the biggest opener for Ranbir but also for Rajkumar Hirani’s career too, as it has beaten “PK” that earned less than Rs 100 crore.
- The record of the biggest opening weekend of 2018 is also broken by “Sanju” as it collected Rs 117.35 crore on its first weekend, beating “Race 3” (Rs 106.47 crore) and Padmavat’s extended weekend (Rs 114 crore).
- Well, it’s not just the big first weekend opener of 2018 but the only movie to earn Rs 117.35crores in the first weekend of release in the history of Bollywood.
- “Sanju” is also the biggest earner on single day not just for 2018 but in the history of Bollywood and has broken the record of “Baahubali 2” which earned Rs 46.71crores on its third day.
Sanju Movie Records – Sanju is a great movie and will always be remembered for such amazing people like Sanjay Dutt’s Mother, Nargis Dutt and his Father Sunil Dutt, who loved and supported Sanjay unconditionally.