Sara Ali Khan Interesting Facts – Sara Ali Khan is the daughter of the Pataudi family and is an Indian actress who works in Hindi films. She was born on 12 August 1995 in Mumbai to Saif Ali Khan (son of Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi and Sharmila Tagore) and Amrita Singh; both actors of the Hindi film industry. In a short span of her filmi career, Sara has become very popular, given some big hits and has a huge fan following. Here are some facts about Sara Ali Khan, the princess of Pataudi family.
Sara Ali Khan Interesting Facts – Unknown facts about Sara Ali khan
Birth and early life
- As a teenager, Sara was also diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome, which she described as a cause for her weight gain. Sara struggled with her weight and put in a lot of hard work in bring her weight down.
- After completing her graduating from Columbia University, she started her acting career by playing the leading role in the 2018 films Kedarnath and Simmba.
- Both the films were commercially successful and earned her the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
Films and career – Sara Ali Khan Interesting Facts
- When Sara was a just four-years-old, she acted in an advertisement.
- Once Saif Ali Khan revealed that after watching Aishwarya Rai’s performance at Chicago, Sara was impressed and inspired by the actress and decided to pursue a career in films.
- Sara Ali Khan made her debut in 2018 with the romantic film, Kedarnath alongside Sushant Singh Rajput directed by Abhishek Kapoor. During the preparation for her role in the film, she improved her Hindi vocabulary. Kedarnath grossed over ₹966 million (US$14 million) worldwide against a budget of ₹350 million (US$5.1 million) to emerge as a commercial success.
- In the same year, Khan appeared in her next film Simmba alongside Ranveer Singh, directed by Rohit Shetty. With worldwide earnings of ₹4 billion (US$58 million), Simmba emerged as the third highest-grossing Hindi film of 2018.
- Khan will next be seen in Imtiaz Ali’s next movie alongside Kartik Aaryan and the remake of a famous comedy film Coolie No. 1 alongside Varun Dhawan.
Personal life – Sara Ali Khan Interesting Facts
- In 2004, when Sara was nine, her parents divorced and Amrita Singh was granted legal guardianship of her children. Saif was initially not allowed to see her son and daughter but later they reconciled.
- In 2012, Sara’s father Saif Ali Khan married the second time with Kareena Kapoor. Sara Ali Khan revealed that she shares a healthy relationship with Kareena.
- Sara Ali Khan has a younger brother named Ibrahim Ali Khan. Her half-brother, Taimur Ali Khan, is Saif’s son from his second marriage to Kareena Kapoor.
- In an interview, she revealed that the only boy she has ever dated was Veer Pahariya. Reports say that she is currently dating Kartik Aaryan.
Awards and achievements – Sara Ali Khan Interesting Facts
- Sara was awarded the Filmfare Award for best female debut and the IIFA Award for star debut of the year – Female.
- With just two films to her credit, Sara Ali Khan has become one of the most sought-after star kids in Bollywood.
- The actress is down-to-earth and has won the hearts of her fans with her stunning performances and polite nature.