Here’s the Sarva badha mukti mantra meaning in english and Hindi with exact pronunciation, the mantra, how to chant and the benefits of Sarva badha mukti mantra:
Mantra in Sanskrit
सर्व बाधाविनिर्मुक्तो धन धान्य सुतान्वितः
मनुष्यो मतप्रसादेन भविष्यति न संशय:
Sarv Badha Mukti Mantra in English – How to read
Sarvabadha vinirmukto dhan dhaanya sutaanvitaha
Manushyo mat prasaaden bhavishyati na sanshaya
Sarv Badha Mukti Mantra in Hindi
माता कहती हैं कि मनुष्य मेरे प्रसाद से सभी बाधाओं से मुक्त होगा तथा धन, धान्य एवं संतान से सम्पन्न होगा इसमें तनिक भी संदेह नहीं है।
Sarv badha mukti mantra meaning in English
Goddess signifies that with the help of this mantra the devotee will get free from all obstacles of his life and there is no doubt that his/her life will be filled with wealth, grains (food) and children.
How to chant Sarva Badha Mukti mantra
- Chant this mantra 108 times every day to get rid of all the obstacles and attain wealth.
- To get maximum benefits from the mantra, fix any one time during the day when you will do the chanting. Although, you can chant the mantra at any time of the day.
- Chant the mantra at a clean place.
Must read: Significance of Gayatri Mantra- Tentaran
Benefits of Sarv badha mukti mantra
- This mantra is said to be very helpful in removing any and all obstacles in your life.
- By chanting this mantra, your inner confidence will increase and you will be ready to face every challenge.
- The mantra will help you get rid of any fear you may have.
- It is said to bring good luck and wealth.
- Sarv badha mukti mantra is also said to be very helpful for people trying to conceive.
- Remember that nothing changes in one or a couple of days. You have to be regular with the chanting.
To read more articles like Sarv badha mukti mantra meaning in English, —
Disclaimer: The mantra, meaning and benefits have been written to the best of the knowledge of our experts. However, we do not claim 100 percent authenticity of any of the above.