Seven Best Places to Shop in Agra
For all the shopping freaks out there, we have found out these seven best places to shop in Agra for you.
Seven best places to shop in Agra- Agra is famous for The Taj Mahal, other forts, monuments and palaces. It is situated in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. Apart from these fascinating historical places, there are various shopping centers and bazaars for shopping in Agra. You can find a large variety of handicrafts and other collectable items that are difficult to find in other parts of India. In addition to these street shops, there are various malls to chill and relax if you feel too tired of the hubbub of the city.
Here is a list of seven best places to shop in Agra goes like this-
- For people visiting Agra and not being able to visit the Subhash Bazaar, then their trip to Agra is considered incomplete.
- Visiting this place on the weekends is more beneficial rather than visiting it on weekdays as on a weekend you get to see a lot of gift items and other stalls that are otherwise missing on a weekday.
- It is located near the northern edge of Agra’s Jama Masjid and is very famous for silks and sarees.
Must Read: Five Best Places to Enjoy Street Food in Agra
- Sadar Bazaar is one of the most famous places to shop in Agra.
- It is situated near Agra Cant railway station. You will get everything from sweets to handicrafts, to leather bags here at very affordable rates.
- You name it and you will find it in the Sadar Bazaar of Agra.
- TDI mall is located near the Taj Mahal.
- Apart from being an amazing shopping place, it also provides convenient options for entertainment and food.
- It also comes to rescue people who want to shop for brands.
- This place is perfect for the wholesale and retail market.
- This market is best for electronics items.
- You can get the cheapest mobile accessories here. If you are searching for secondhand mobile phones then Shah Market is the right place in Agra.
Do read: Five Best Places to Enjoy Street Food in Agra
- You can find each and everything in this market from furniture to clothes, to bags, to footwear and so on.
- This bazaar has one of the biggest vegetable markets in the city.
- If you know how to make a fair bargain, then this place can provide you with loads of stuff for little money.
- Agra is very popular for footwear and this place is full of all kinds of shoes, heels, flats and others kinds of footwear. You can also get a variety of leather footwear at an affordable rate here.
- Many of the factory outlets in Agra produce such classy shoes that they are even exported to the European market.
- Since the market is old and is situated around the narrow streets, we would recommend you to take public transport rather than taking your own vehicle to not to get stuck in the traffic jam and avoid the hassle of looking for a place to park.
Must Read: Some interesting facts and places to visit in Dhanaulti
- Kinari Bazaar is a wholesale market where you can find different variety of fabrics, borders, fashion buttons, jewelry, spices, marble work, and lot more stuff.
- Even if you are not willing to buy anything, just walk through the streets and enjoy the dazzle of the market. We bet you will be spellbound by the local craftsmen ship.
- The impressive marble souvenirs with their delicate designs reflect the ancient perfection that was achieved through handwork.
Note: While many of the shopkeepers also sell duplicate stuff or copies of the original, please make sure to check before you buy. If possible go for a registered Government shop for handlooms, textiles and other handicrafts.
For more details on seven best places to shop in Agra and related updates, like and subscribe to tentaran.com.
For more articles like, “seven best places to shop in Agra” do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.