Shah Rukh Khan shares promo video, launch date for Ted Talks show
With a fan-following that run into multi-million, Sharukh Khan is surely the Badshah of Bollywood. The King Khan is all set to host TED Talks India NayiSoch that premieres on Star Plus on December 7. Apart from being an excellent actor, Shahrukh Khan is also brilliant at inspiring people with his witty and on-point talks!
- Khan introduced the show in the recently launched trailer and revealed that it is meant for everyone who is accepting of a new thought process, “the nayisoch”, as he puts it.
- After delivering an inspirational talk in Vancouver, Canada, earlier this year, now, he is all set to inspire millions across the world with his new show.
- His brilliant speeches at various universities have already proved that he is much more than just an actor from the entertainment industry; he is an excellent motivational speaker and when he speaks in a very convincing and lucid way, even people who are not his fans in general, tend to pay attention to what he’s saying!
- With his trademark wit and capability to engage the most diverse of the audience, he’s surely an unmatched motivational speaker.
- While the format of the show is still under the wraps, there’s a slight hint that he might be calling entrepreneurs, business tycoons, or politicians – basically influential people from all walks of life – and will encourage them to speak about their experiences in different phases of life thereby motivating his audience to put their best foot forward in whatever they do!
- In yet another of his trademark tweet, he launched the first look of the show, where he wrote, “It is time to open our minds and hearts not just the arms…#TEDTalksIndiaNayiSoch launches on 10th Dec, 7 PM on @StarPlus”
In the trailer of the show, he explains that the show is for everyone who’s young at heart and have ideas or may be not have ideas but can open their hearts and mind to the new possibilities.
Recommended Reading: Shah Rukh Khan, Ranveer Singh, Sushant Singh Rajput’s films may clash on Christmas 2018
For more updates, do Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+