Shiva mantra is the most powerful mantra. These mantras help in getting rid of fear, depression, and sorrows. Here is the meaning, benefits, and significance of Rudra Gayatri Mantra and Shiva Gayatri Mantra. Chant these mantras every day to bring peace, happiness, and prosperity in life.
Significance of Shiva and Rudra Gayatri mantra
Rudra Gayatri Mantra
Lord Shiva Gayatri Mantra
Meaning of Rudra Gayatri Mantra
O, the mightiest of the Gods, the ideal Purusha Mahadev, bless me with the higher intellect and enlighten me with knowledge.
Do read: Navgrah Mantra in Hindi and English
Significance and benefits of the Shiva and Rudra Gayatri mantra
- Shiva Mantras help devotees in destroying diseases and fear of human life. As humans, we all fear certain things like sorrow, severe diseases, or death.
- Chanting Shiva Gayatri Mantra or Rudra Gayatri Mantra helps in getting rid of the natural and supernatural fears and become strong and fearless.
- These Mantras can also be chanted for the improvement of our confidence, energy, inner strength, and power.
- Chanting the Shiva Mantras on a daily basis cleanses our body and soul of all kinds of negativity.
- These mantras also help in escaping from depression, failure and stress by meditating upon Lord Shiva.
- These Mantras do best especially for people who were born with a bad influence of the Maraka planet in their horoscopes.
So, chant these Shiva Mantras when you feel low or exhausted, afraid of something or someone, need to boost confidence or just whenever you want to connect to the Almighty God to thank him for whatever he has given us and done for us.
Do read: Significance of Gayatri Mantra
Here are more articles, quotes, legend related to Shiva which you may like:
- Mahakal Status English 2019
- Shiv Aarti: Om Jai Shiv Omkara in English
- Worship Lord Shiva: How to do Shivling Puja