Shiv Mantras – Here is the Rudra Gayatri Mantra and Shiva Gayatri Mantra with meaning, benefits and significance.
Shiv mantras are the most powerful mantras. These mantras help in getting rid of fear, depression, and sorrows. Here is Shiva and Rudra Gayatri mantra with meaning, benefits, and significance. Chant these mantras every day to bring peace, happiness, and prosperity in life.
Shiva and Rudra Gayatri mantra with meaning
Rudra Gayatri Mantra
Om TatpurushayaVidmahe Mahadevaya Dhimahi
Tanno Rudrah Prachodayat॥
Lord Shiva Gayatri Mantra
Om MahadevayaVidmahe Rudramurtaye Dhimahi
Tannah Shivah Prachodayat॥
Meaning of Rudra Gayatri Mantra
O, the mightiest of the Gods, the ideal Purusha Mahadev, bless me with the higher intellect and enlighten me with knowledge.
Do read: Navgrah Mantra in Hindi and English
Significance and benefits of the Shiva and Rudra Gayatri mantra
- Shiva Mantras help devotees in getting rid of diseases and fear of human life. As humans, we all fear certain things like sorrow, severe diseases, or death.
- Chanting Shiva Gayatri Mantra or Rudra Gayatri Mantra helps in getting rid of the natural and supernatural fears and become strong and fearless.
- These Mantras can also be chanted for the improvement of our confidence, energy, inner strength, and power.
- Chanting the Shiva Mantras on a daily basis cleanses our body and soul of all kinds of negativity.
- These mantras also help if you are feeling depressed, generally low due to some failure, be it professional or personal, and any kind of stress.
- These Mantras do best especially for people who were born with a bad influence of the Maraka planet in their horoscopes.
So, chant these Shiva Mantras when you feel low or exhausted, afraid of something or someone, need to boost confidence or just whenever you want to connect to the Almighty God to thank him for whatever he has given us and done for us.
Do read: Significance of Gayatri Mantra
Here are more articles, quotes, legend related to Shiva which you may like: