All about Shri Neem Karoli Baba Maharaj Kainchi Dham.
Kainchi Dham is popularly known for Neem Karoli Baba Maharaj-Ji who is considered to be the reincarnation of Lord Hanuman and one of the pioneers of Hinduism to the western world. This place has achieved recognition owing to the ashram of the famous Shri Neem Karoli Baba Maharaj.
Thousands of people, including in India and abroad, come here to discover their calling and seek a better fortune for themselves. Late Apple Co-founder Steve Jobs visited Kainchi Dham in the year 1974 and influenced Mark Zuckerberg, Founder of Facebook to pay a visit, which he did in the year 2008 and in 2015 again. Hollywood actress Julia Roberts also visited this place.
Here are some facts you should know about Shri Neem Karoli Baba Maharaj Kainchi Dham:
- Kainchi Dham, is placed at an altitude of 1400 metres on the Nainital- Almora Road, 9 Km from Bhowali and 17 Km from Nainital, Uttarakhand, is a modern pilgrim centre.
- The word ‘Kainchi’ is a term used for two sharp hairpin bends of the motor road in a local dialect.
- The temple is surrounded by high mountains all around and there are small temples of Lord Rama, Goddess Sita and Goddess Durga beside Lord Hanuman’s.
- Kainchi Dham is famous for the glory of Baba Neem Karauli and Hanuman Ji. It is believed that the people who visit this place can find the solution to all their problems and prosper in life.
- This place has achieved recognition owing to the ashram of the famous Shri Neem Karoli Baba Maharaj Ji.
- In 1942, Maharaj Neem Karoli along with Shri Poornanand of the Kainchi Village proposed building an Ashram in the village dedicated to Sombari Maharaj and Sadhu Premi Baba who used to perform yagnas (devotion, worship) in this place.
- Neem is the glory of Neem Karoli Baba. According to devotees, Baba’s grace helps people in many folds whether it is spiritual awakening or giving hope to follow their passion. That is why all the temples built by Baba have helped wane the problems of devotees. There are so many interesting stories related to the making of Neem Karoli Dham.
- According to the legends, once in Bhandara (feast) held in Kainchi Dham, there was a shortage of ghee. On Baba Ji’s orders, water was flown down from the river down to the canister. When that water was used to make offerings from it, it turned into ghee.
- After this miracle, people from all over the world started believing his teachings.
Neem Karoli Baba compassionately followed Lord Hanuman and believed in preaching simple yet spiritually empowering teachings. With his firm beliefs and different way of thinking he won hearts not only in India but abroad as well.
For more articles like The Mystery of Shri Neem Karoli Baba Maharaj Kainchi Dham, Like and subscribe to tentaran.com.