Siddharth Shukla, the angry young man of Bigg Boss house reported dead due to heart attack
Siddharth Shukla Interesting Facts – Siddharth Shukla death news – One of the most popular television actors, Sidharth Shukla reportedly passed away today due to a heart attack. He was just 40 years old. The news is hard to believe and has come as a shock to all his fans. Sidharth Shukla was a model and Indian television actor from Mumbai. In 2008, he made his acting debut with Sony TV show, ‘Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na’. He became famous after the shows Love U Zindagi, Balika Vadhu and Dil Se Dil Tak. His popularity increased multifold from Bigg Boss.
He participated in reality shows Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi. He then participated in the reality show Bigg Boss 13 and was the winner of the show. Let’s find out some interesting facts about Siddharth Shukla, the angry young man of Bigg Boss house.
Siddharth Shukla Interesting Facts – Interesting facts about Siddharth Shukla
Born and Early life
- Siddharth Shukla was born on 12 December 1980 in Mumbai to Ashok Shukla and Rita Shukla. He has two elder sisters.
- His family has roots in Prayagraj (formerly Allahabad), Uttar Pradesh.
- Shukla completed his schooling at St. Xavier’s High School, Fort. He did a degree course in Interior Designing from Rachana Sansad School of Interior Design.
Do read: Watch biggest fights of Bigg Boss in all seasons from Prince Narula to Arshi Khan
Career and films – Siddharth Shukla Interesting Facts
- In 2008, he made his acting debut with a lead role in the TV show Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na.
- He later did many lead roles in Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi, Love U Zindagi and Shivraj Shekhar in Balika Vadhu.
- In 2013, Shukla participated in the reality dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
- Shukla made his Bollywood debut in a supporting role in a romantic-comedy film, ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ starring Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt in lead roles in 2014. The film earned him a Breakthrough Supporting Performance (Male) award in 2015 Stardust Awards.
- In the same year, he hosted the crime show Savdhaan India.
- 2016 saw him as the winner of stunt reality show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 7.
- He became a winner of the reality show Bigg Boss season 13. In Bigg Boss’s house, he made some really good friends like Asim, Shehnaz Gill. He was made headlines in the show due to his aggressive behavior. He entered the Big Boss house twice, second time as a wild card entry after being eliminated in the weekend ka vaar.
Must read: Punjab’s Katrina Kaif Shehnaz Gill – What made her famous
Relationship – Siddharth Shukla Interesting Facts
It was reported that Siddharth Shukla and Rashami Desai dated each other while working in a daily soap. In fact, their chemistry on the show was credited to their off-screen romance as the show was highly appreciated and loved by the audience. However, soon things turned ugly as Siddharth and Rashami’s differences increased. Siddharth, later on, left the show. Rashami also stepped out of the show after some time. Both the actors, however, always denied the relationship. Sidharth was rumored to be dating Shehnaaz Gill, but none of them confirmed the news.
Do read: Some more details about Sidharth Shukla
For more articles like, “Siddharth Shukla Interesting Facts”, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.