Signs you might be an Entrepreneur – A person who sets up a business or businesses while taking financial risks in hope of profits is called an entrepreneur and this activity is called Entrepreneurship. Though almost everyone would like to have their own venture/business, not everyone is cut out to be an entrepreneur. Some basic characteristics that entrepreneurs have are: Self-motivators, risk-takers, creative, professionals, persuasive, networker, passionate, and many more…
Well, these characteristics might not help you in analyzing your entrepreneurship talent. Here are signs you might be an entrepreneur.
- Family Background – Your Family background plays a major role in deciding whether you want to be in the business or prefer to work for other firms. It is predictable for you to have entrepreneurial skills when everyone in your family owns a business. (not necessarily true in all cases though)
- Self Confident – Self Confidence is a prime quality not everyone has. All entrepreneurs have a personality which shines their self confidence.
- Never Giving Up Attitude – The attitude to never give up unless you have a solution is what makes you eligible.
- Hate Status Quo – When you strive to make things better and are willing to take action or you despise Mediocrity.
Must Read: Are you Cut out for working in a startup?
Signs you might be an Entrepreneur
- Passionate – Having passion even though it is for little things like making an excellent project for a simple assessment or presentation. Doing things with passion gives you meaning.
- Connecting Dots – You easily connect dots while talking to people and land up creating unusual partnerships.
- You’re a Dropout – If you’re a dropout then you definitely have what it takes. You probably like things your way and will make it possible sooner or later, because you won’t care too much about fitting in.
Signs you might be an entrepreneur…
- Competitive – You have a very competitive nature! It’s probably a good sign that you like healthy competition and want to achieve more while competing.
- Opportunist – You find opportunities in every small thing, even problems seem like opportunities.
- Problem-solver – All problems seem to be an opportunity to solve it out differently and achievements never seem to be good enough.
- People’s person – This simply means you’re super communicative and like to connect with as many people as you meet.
- Control-Freak – You love to have things under your control and exactly your way for which you don’t mind working as hard as it takes.
- Making Money independently – You only get satisfaction when you earn money all by yourself.
Must Read: How to turn your passion into a business?
Signs you might be an entrepreneur…
- Introvert – You are most comfortable when you’re alone. It’s not like you don’t prefer to talk to people but just that you are more comfortable when you have your space to think more and get work done.
- Bigger Picture/Dreamer/Visionary – You have a vision to bring changes and growth in the future by working in the present.
- Insecurities – Your insecurities mostly keep you motivated to achieve your target and not regret later.
- Love Planning – You are a perfect planner, even though you might be a little bad at following it accurately but you love to plan ahead of any event or job.
- You follow more inspirational accounts on Socials – Reading more inspirational quotes get you motivated rather than any irrelevant post on socials.
- Failures – You don’t really mind failures and move past them learning more from each fall.
- Shower Ideas – You get a lot of ideas when you are in the shower. This just shows that you are so passionate about something that you think of it all the time.
Must Read: Ways to Fix Leadership Weaknesses