The Biography of Sindhutai Sapkal
“A 69-year-old lady who hides many emotions behind her beautiful smile.”
Sindhutai Sapkal birthday – Sindhutai Sapkal information – sindhutai sapkal birth date – information about sindhutai sapkal
Sindhutai Sapkal is a social worker and her story is all about love. She was born on 14 November 1948 at Pimpri Meghe village in the district of Wardha, Maharashtra. She was good at studies but her early marriage put an end to her desires and dreams.
Must Read: Sarojini Naidu, the Nightingale of India
Sindhutai Sapkal – Detailed Biography – Sindhutai Sapkal information
Here is the detailed biography of Sindhu Tai Sapkal
- Sindhu Tai Sapkal was married at a tender age of 10 to Shrihari Sapkal, a 30-year-old man.
- One day, her husband beat her up and threw her out when she was 9 months pregnant. On the same day, she gave birth to a baby girl in a cow shelter.
- After this incident, Sindhutai Sapkal lost her faith in God and thought of committing suicide but then she changed her mind and started begging on railway stations for food.
- As she started begging, she realized that she is not the only one who is abandoned but there are many children who are orphans and are fighting every day for their survival.
- Sindhutai Sapkal then decided to take charge of all those children by adopting them.
Also Read: The Untold Story of Jaypal Singh Munda
Sindhutai Sapkal Biography – Sindhutai Sapkal Information – information about Sindhutai Sapkal
- She has received 273 awards for her love and dedication towards orphans. She used the award money to buy land and made a shelter for her children.
- Sindhu Tai Sapkal has good communication skills. She speaks at various places and this has become her source of income.
- To eliminate the feeling of partiality, she gave her own daughter to Shrimant Dagdu, Pune.
- To date, Sindhutai Sapkal has adopted 1400 children, helped them with their education. Some of them have now settled down in their lives while others are running their own orphanages.
- After many years her husband came back to her with an apology, she forgave him and accepted him as her eldest child.
- A Marathi film named “Mee Sindutai Sapkal” is her biopic that was released in 2010.
Biography of Sindhutai Sapkal – Sindhutai Sapkal – sindhutai sapkal information – information about sindhutai sapkal
We salute and appreciate Sindhutai Sapkal for her hard work and proving everyone that if you have the passion to do something in your life then no one can stop you from achieving your goal.
Recommended Reading: Top Female bodybuilders of India