Talks of Mother’s Day celebrations is in the air. Being a single mother in India and single-handedly handling a child is an excruciating yet rewarding task. On the ongoing celebrations for the upcoming mother’s day celebrations, we salute such mothers who have, completely on their own, raised and educated children who are now beautiful people, and successful in their own lives. In this article, we are introducing you to some of the best single mothers of bollywood.
single mothers of bollywood-
- We all know her as a Bollywood celebrity, but she is not only a star on screen, but also in her personal life too.
- Her story is inspiring mostly because she is an example and an inspiration for all the people who want to raise children and have the experience of raising a child without a partner.
- Sushmita Sen adopted not one, but two girls breaking all stereotypes. Now that looks like a very happy family!
- Karisma Kapoor had a bitter breakup with her then-husband Sanjay Kapoor. She could have decided to stay in the marriage so that her children, one daughter and one son, would not have to face the divorce.
- But she decided to give them the same happiness without compromising on her own personal peace of mind.
- She is a great example of having a happy family and raising beautiful children who are balanced individuals, despite a bad divorce.
- Shweta Tiwari is a single mother to her daughter Palak.
- In 1998, Shweta married Raja Choudary and they have a daughter named Palak.
- After nine years of marriage she filed for a divorce and even filed a FIR against her husband for domestic violence.
- She is a great example for those women who are facing domestic violence at home. Shweta Tiwari is a huge inspiration. She is now raising her daughter with utmost love and care!
Some wonderful single mothers of bollywood
Must read: Mother’s Day quotes in English
- Neena Gupta’s daughter, Masaba, is now all grown up and a renowned fashion designer.
- She had her daughter out of wedlock in 1989 and to be a single mother in the twentieth century was a big deal.
- We can only imagine how difficult it must have been for her to raise a child as a single mother back then. But she has done a brilliant job and look where it has taken Masaba!
Being a single mother in India is difficult, whether it is by choice or because of unforeseen circumstances. That’s why in the Mother’s day celebrations, we want to salute such mothers, who have given so much time, energy and effort into raising a child single-handedly, and succeeded with flying colors!