Snowfall places in india – Winters are here and this is the best time to plan a trip with your family or friends. People who love traveling loves to explore places in this season. Each of these Indian destinations is eagerly waiting to make you experience the magic of a fresh snowfall, accompanied by some hot chocolate, and a long walk on snow with your loved ones. Here are best snowfall places in India. These destinations in India will make you fall in love with snow.
Best snowfall places in India
- Auli is the oldest city of Uttarakhand and is one of the most famous hill stations of India.
- During the time of snowfall, this place becomes no less than a fairyland. Here, one can experience the most stunning views and bed of snow.
- This place is best for people who love adventure. Auli is popular ski destination in India.
Do read: Five Best Places to Visit in Kasauli
Kufri, Himachal Pradesh
- This place is always in every traveller’s list. If you are specifically planning snowfall and adventure sports, then Kufri is the best for you.
- It is a popular holiday destination situated in Himachal Pradesh.
- The place is surrounded by tall deodars and pine trees. During winters, this place is covered with the snow.
Gulmarg, Jammu and Kashmir
- Gulmarg is one of the beautiful hill stations of Jammu and Kashmir. It is 2730 km above sea level.
- The original name of Gulmarg was Gaurimarga, which was given to it by the shepherds here.
- For those interested in skiing, Gulmarg is best for skiing in the world. During winters, this place becomes heaven.
- Munsiyari is an amazing destination to witness snowfall in the month of December end and January.
- This place is a paradise and is located in Uttarakhand and is visited by a lot of tourists.
- Munsiyari is famous for its picturesque beauty, trekking and is popular among adventure enthusiasts.
Pahalgam, Jammu and Kashmir
- Jammu and Kashmir is one of the beautiful places in India. Here you can visit Pahalgam, which is a small town in Anantnag district.
- There are many places to visit around this such as Sheshnag Lake, Baisaran Hills, Kolahoi Glacier, Lidder Amusement Park etc.
- If you want to experience snowfall, then this is a must visit place.