Not many of you would know about shocking things Salman Khan fans did for him.
Salman Khan is an actor, producer and an icon of the Indian cinema. Fans of Salman Khan have stood by him at all times. He is popular for his sharp presence of mind and adding a personalized characteristic to his various roles that have gone super hit. Whether it is his style of dancing or dialogue delivery, we can’t forget the uniqueness and relativity he brings on the screen.
Salman Khan has a huge fan following, not only in India, but world over. He is one of the most followed celebrity on social media too. Every Sunday hundreds of fans stand in front of his house just to get a glimpse of him.
Must Read: Salman Khan’s favourite song, food and more
Here are some shocking things Salman Khan fans did for him:
- Once a 27-year old woman from Pakistan was arrested from Jalandhar railway station for travelling without a passport. When asked, she said that she travelled to India just to have a glimpse of Salman Khan.
- While Salman Khan was busy celebrating his 50th birthday at his farmhouse in Panvel, his die-hard fans in Surat decided to go all out and bake a 400 feet long cake of around 4,000 kilos for the actor. The cake was distributed in 200 orphanages and more than 4,000 children enjoyed the cake on Salman‘s birthday.
- There are many who would go on a hunger strike for a social cause, but it can only be a Salman Khan’s fan that would go on a hunger strike to meet Salman Bhai. Babu Shishangiya quit food to meet Salman Khan during the trial days of his hit-and-run case.
- Naveen Raj Chauhan, a fan of ‘Bhaaijaan’ was eager to go to jail if the actor was held guilty during his hit and run trial. He believed that the superstar shouldn’t have to face jail this way and so he offered to go in place of the actor.
- A fan from Nepal is so crazy about Salman Khan, that he bought 10 tickets of Salman Khan’s movie only for himself. This fan belongs to a lower economic background and the ticket’s cost was worth his few weeks’ wages.
- During the 2002 hit-run-case verdict, when his film Bajrangi Bhaijaan opened to a stupendous response at the box-office, his fans were eagerly waiting for the film. Some of them were seen performing an elaborate ‘doodh abhishek’ on the first day of its release outside a cinema hall. They were pouring milk over the film’s poster.
- Salman’s introduction scenes in movies are not worth missing and his fans are seen dancing to his songs. During his film Bajrangi Bhaijaan, the same thing happened when the ‘Selfie le le’ song was played and Salman Khan was introduced, many of his fans started dancing on the stage and were seen copying his signature steps.
- A fan belonging to Bajrang Nagar in Madhya Pradesh is said to have committed suicide after he couldn’t watch Salman Khan’s film Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’s, first-day first show, as he had always done. He reached the theatre hoping to enjoy the most loved avatar of Prem, but as his luck would have it, all the shows were sold out! After all this, he was depressed so he went home and hung himself! Though, this is not officially confirmed.
- One fan reportedly entered Salman Khan’s building and threatened to commit suicide.
There have been many instances where the fans go crazy for their ideal superstars, however, it is not recommended to put your life or health at stake to prove your fan following.