Sonu Sood interesting facts – Sonu Sood biography – Sonu Sood, born on 30 July 1973, in a famous actor, model, producer, humanitarian, and philanthropist who is known for his work in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, and Kannada films and also for helping millions of people during Covid-19 pandemic. Let’s find out more about Sonu Sood personal life, Sonu Sood marriage, Sonu Sood wife, Sonu Sood children, Sonu Sood personal life, Sonu Sood career, Sonu Sood movies, Sonu Sood awards and more.
With his debut in 1999 from Tamil movies, Kallazhagar and Nenjinile, Sonu Sood went on to appear in Telugu film, Hands up in 2000. He then made his debut in the Hindi film industry with Shaheed-E-Azam in 2002 and went on to act in famous movies including Yuva in 2004, Ashiq Banaya Aapne in 2005, and Tollywood movie, Super in 2005.
Sonu Sood has acted in over 70 movies so far and is a rising superstar. Sonu Sood helped thousands of stranded migrant workers in reaching their homes during the nationwide lockdown due to COVID-19. Not only this, he also helped people finding oxygen cylinders, concentrators, hospital and ICU beds and much more.
Here are is more from Sonu Sood biography – Sonu Sood interesting facts
Sonu Sood married Sonali in 1996 and now has two sons, Ishant and Ayaan. His love story is quite like a mesmerizing Bollywood movie. Way before his acting career even began, Sonu Sood fell in love with Sonali at a young age. She is also the only woman Sood ever dated in his life. These two met in a college in Nagpur and got married in a court. His wife has actively been a part of Sood’s struggle in Bollywood.
Apart from being an actor, Sood is also a producer, owning his own production, Shakti Sagar Productions. He also has a family-owned hotel in Juhu, Mumbai named Shakti Sagar. The hotel offered local authorities to use the place for paramedical forces fighting the coronavirus.
Sonu Sood interesting facts – Catch more facts from Sonu Sood biography below:
- He comes from a non-filmy background.
- Prior to acting, Sonu Sood took part in the Grasim Mr. India contest and reached the top 5.
- He is an absolute spiritual being.
- Sonu Sood is a qualified Electronic Engineer who studied in Sacred Heart School, Moga, and graduated from Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering, Nagpur.
- Sonu Sood is a fitness freak who idolizes Sylvester Stallone.
- He appeared in Kung Fu Yoga alongside Jackie Chan and during the shoot, they became good friends.
- He was appointed “the state icon of Punjab” by the state election commission.
- Sonu Sood founded Sood Charity Foundation to help people from all walks of life.
- He also started ‘Sambhavam’ an IAS coaching scholarship for providing free coaching to talented children from underprivileged financial background for UPSC exams.
Sonu Sood – the Philanthropist
- Sonu helped thousands of migrant workers to reach their homes who got stranded due to the sudden nationwide lockdown because of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- A chartered flight was arranged by him to bring over 1500 stranded Indian students from Kyrgyzstan in July 2020.
- In August 2020, he arranged a chartered flight to bring back 101 stranded medical students from Moscow.
- A website and app called Pravasi Rojgar were launched by him to help find suitable jobs for migrant workers who returned to their hometown during the pandemic.
- During the second wave of Covid-19 pandemic, he launched another initiative called ‘Ilaaj India’ which helped provide healthcare services to the needy people including arranging oxygen cylinders, oxygen concentrators, medical equipment, medicines, arranging hospital and ICU beds, and much more.
For more articles like Sonu Sood interesting facts – sonu sood biography, sonu sood awards – sonu sood wife – sonu sood children – sonu sood personal life, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.