Sonu Sood interesting facts – Sonu Sood biography – Sonu Sood, born on 30 July 1973, in a famous actor, model, and producer who is known for his predominant work in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, and Kannada films.
With his debut in 1999 with Tamil movies, Kallazhagar and Nenjinile, Sonu Sood went on to appear in Telugu film, Hands up in 2000. He then made his debut in the Hindi film industry with Shaheed-E-Azam in 2002 and went on to act in famous movies including Yuva in 2004, Ashiq Banaya Aapne in 2005, and Tollywood movie, Super in 2005.
Sonu Sood has acted in 69 movies so far and is still a rising superstar. Quite recently, Sonu Sood helped thousands of stranded migrant workers in reaching their homes during the nationwide lockdown due to COVID-19.
Here are is more from Sonu Sood biography – Sonu Sood interesting facts
Sonu Sood married Sonali in 1996 and now has two sons, Ishant and Ayaan. His love story is quite like a mesmerizing Bollywood movie. Way before his acting career even began, Sonu Sood fell in love with Sonali at a young age. She is also the only woman Sood ever dated in his life. These two met in a college in Nagpur and got married in a court. His wife has actively been a part of Sood’s struggle in Bollywood.
Also Read: Salman Khan super hit films
Apart from being an actor, Sood is also a producer, owning his own production, Shakti Sagar Productions. He also has a family-owned hotel in Juhu, Mumbai named Shakti Sagar. With the ongoing crisis of the COVID-19 pandemic, their hotel offered local authorities to use the place for the use of paramedical forces that are fighting the coronavirus.
Sonu Sood interesting facts – Catch more facts from Sonu Sood biography below:
- He comes from a non-firmly background.
- Prior to acting, Sonu Sood took part in Grasim Mr. India contest and reached the top 5.
- He is an absolute spiritual being.
- Sonu Sood is a qualified Electronic Engineer who studied in Sacred Heart School, Moga, and graduated from Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering, Nagpur.
- Sonu Sood is a fitness freak who idolizes Sylvester Stallone.
- He appeared in Kung Fu Yoga aside Jackie Chan during the shoot of which these two actors became closer friends.
Sonu Sood is absolutely stunning actor who has received plenty of awards over the years. He is also a great human being which makes him all the more adorable.
Recommended Reading: Which avatar of Hina Khan do you like most?