It’s your chance to be part of a Diwali Lucky Draw for gifts worth Rs.10,000.
Add our WhatsApp number +91-88-606-98002 in your contact list and send ‘Yes’ with your name to participate. We shall be asking 5 questions in the next 5 days. Check complete draw details
- The Diwali Lucky Draw (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”) is being organized by Tentaran.com/ ICE Digitals Private Limited purely for the entertainment purpose.
- The contest is valid for the people currently residing in India.
- Contest Platform: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Contest Duration: 1st November 2018 to 5th November 2018.
- Question Timing – 11:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Questions shall be posted on all social media platforms of Tentaran.com
- Draw result: 6th November 2018
- To enter the contest, follow the steps :
– ‘Like’ our Facebook Page – Tentaran
– Follow us on Twitter / Instagram – Twitter Instagram
– Add our WhatsApp number +91-88-606-98002 in your contact list
– Send ‘Yes’ with your name to participate
– Answer ALL 5 questions asked on the above social media platforms from 1st to 5th November 2018
Must Read: Diwali Contest 2018 in Hindi
Terms & Conditions
- Answering all the five questions every day is a must to be eligible for the Diwali Lucky Draw.
- Tentaran.com/ ICE Digitals Private Limited will select the lucky winners from all the entries received. Winners would be entitled to receive gifts worth Rs.10,000.
- Winners shall be announced on our Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram.
- Winners will be contacted by Tentaran.com/ ICE Digitals Private Limited’s representative via social platforms/Whatsapp/phone.
- The winners will be chosen at the sole discretion of Tentaran.com/ ICE Digitals Private Limited and shall be final & binding on all participants.
- Winners will need to share their details within 24 hours of the name being announced along with a picture/scanned copy of a valid photo ID proof. In case winners fail to submit their documents within 24 hours, their gratification for the same will be forfeited.
- Contestants have agreed and have consented to their comments/selfies/pictures/images put up by Tentaran.com/ ICE Digitals Private Limited on any online/offline print media of their choice at any time. Tentaran.com/ ICE Digitals Private Limited shall not be responsible or liable for any comments/remarks put by the public.
- Tentaran.com/ ICE Digitals Private Limited reserves all the rights to change the gratification for the winners of the contest. In case of any changes, winners will be informed by a message on their Twitter/Facebook/Instagram handles/Whatsapp.
- Tentaran.com/ ICE Digitals Private Limited can, at its own discretion, disqualify any participating contestant in case the contestant is not abiding by the rules of the contest.
- Any/All decisions taken by Tentaran.com/ ICE Digitals Private Limited with regard to the content shall be final and binding with no appeal.
- All disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi courts.
- Any entries that are protected by copyright or trademark, without the permission of the author or the owner, defamatory, illegal, hateful, sexually explicit, harmful or unfit according to Tentaran.com/ ICE Digitals Private Limited will not be considered valid and may be removed from the page.
- The content is not valid for the employees/family members/close relatives of Tentaran.com/ICE Digitals Private Limited.
- Tentaran.com/ ICE Digitals Private Limited is running the content for pure fun and entertainment.
- By participating in the Contest you agree to all the above T&C.
- By participating you agree to receive content/mails/messages through various platforms from Tentaran/ICE Digitals Private Limited from time to time.
Tentaran/ICE Digitals Private Limited is organizing this content and putting it up on their website www.tentaran.com and its social media platforms purely for entertainment purposes and has warned/cautioned the general public not to form the opinion for any other purposes. Any resemblance to any person or thing, whether living or dead, any character or events is purely unintentional and coincidental. Read detailed Disclaimer here.
All our opinions and content are copyright protected.
If you want to share any feedback, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.