Heartfelt Thank You Messages for Nurses
Best Heartfelt Thank You Messages for Nurses – Nurses are embodiment of unconditional love and selfless service. They dedicate their lives to take care of patients unconditionally. Hence, to honour their service and contribution to society, International Nurses Day is celebrated on 12th May every year worldwide. The day was chosen to mark the birth anniversary of Florence Nightingale, the founder of modern nursing. The first International Nurses Day was celebrated in 1965 by the International Council of Nurses (ICN).
Florence Nightingale was an English social reformer and founder of modern nursing. She served during the Crimean War and professionalised nursing roles. Later, she also laid the foundation of professional nursing school in 1860 at St. Thomas’ Hospital in London. New nurses take Nightingale pledge in honour of her.
Every year, the International Council of Nurses announces a new theme. The International Nurses Day 2022 Theme is:
Nurses: A Voice to Lead – Invest in nursing and respect rights to secure global health.
The theme focuses on investing in nursing to improve global health and give proper respect to the profession.
International Nurses Day: Thank You Messages for Nurses
- You can share International Nurses Day Thank You Messages to thank them for their service.
- We must thank our nurses for selflessly working for their patients. Happy International Nurses Day!
- On this International Nurses Day, we thank all nurses who work with love and dedication to provide best care to their patients.
- Nurses work day and night to ensure safety and recovery of their patients! We must thank them for their service on International Nurses Day!
- Happy International Nurses Day! Thank you for being the backbone of this society!
- Nurses are true humans who surrender their lives in service! Happy International Nurses Day!
Nurses Appreciation Week 2022 Quotes, Messages
- Thank you for your dedication, hard work, commitment, and service! Happy International Nurses Day!
- Every patient must be thankful to their nurses for helping and taking care of them! Happy International Nurses Day!
- Nurses the strength of society and society must thank them for their service! Happy International Nurses Day!
Nurses Appreciation Week Messages – Thank You Messages for Nurses
- Happy International Nurses Day! Thank you for your unconditional support and love!
- Gratitude for your work commitment and dedication! Thank you for helping our society! Happy International Nurses Day!
- We must thank our nurses for providing care and working tirelessly everyday! Happy International Nurses Day!
- Happy International Nurses Day to all nurses out there! Thank you for being the light of humanity!
Nurses Week Thank You Messages 2022
- “With all my heart, I thank you for all the nursing you have given me and all the hard work you have put in to make me feel better with each passing day.”
- “On the occasion of Nurse Week, I extend my warm thank you to the nurse who has always dealt me with utmost patience and care to help me recover.”
- “Just like a doctor, a nurse also plays a very important role in making a patient feel better and you are that special nurse to me…. Greetings on Nurse Week to you.”
Thank You Quotes for Nurses and Doctors
- “God created doctors and nurses so that he can make miracles happen through them…. I thank you both for treating me and giving me this life…. Happy Nurse Week to you!!!”
- “I find myself extremely fortunate to have a doctor like you because otherwise I would not have been in such a great condition….. Happy Nurse Week to you doc.”
- “More than a doctor, you are a good listener and a patient human who makes his patients feels so much at ease…. Thank you for everything.”
Nursing Student thank you Messages to Family
- “To my dearest family, I want to thank you all with all my heart for supporting me when I needed you the most.”
- “You all have always been there as a strong pillar and helping me become a successful nursing student…. Thanks for everything.”
Thank you Message for Nurses and Doctors
Thanking all the nurses and the doctors who are always there to treat patients and restore their health. Thank you for all the good work you are doing.
Thank You Messages to Nursing Staff from Student
- “To all the nursing staff, I want to express my gratitude for all the help you offer us as the students…. Wishing you on Nurse Week.”
- “Nurse Week always reminds us that we have our heroes, our nurses, in the hospital to be thanked for the good they do every day…. Happy Nurse Week!!!”
- “You are the reason for various smiles, you are the reasons for various recoveries…. You are the reason we aspire to be like you…. Best wishes on Nurse Week.”
Thank You Messages to Nurse Manager – Thank You Messages for Nurses
- “Greetings on Nurse Week to the motivating Nurse Manager….. May you always guide us and inspire us to be better in our work.”
- “Without your hard work and support, nothing could have been possible…. Wishing a very Happy Nurse Week to the wonderful Nurse Manager.”
Must Read:Thank You Messages for Nurse in Hindi
Must Read:Nurses day Quotes Slogan Wishes in Hindi
Must Read:International Nurses Day 2022 wishes Quotes
Must Read:Top 20 Proud To Be A Nurse Quotes To Inspire You
For more articles like, “Heartfelt Thank You Messages for Nurses”,do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.