Looking for a luxurious holiday in India? These are some of the most expensive heritage hotels in India.
India is a country that is rich in cultural heritage. World Heritage Site has international importance and requires special protection. The Ministry of Culture plays a vital role in the preservation of art and culture. The main aim is to develop ways and means by which basic cultural and aesthetic values and perceptions remain active and dynamic among the people.
Must Read: Best Places to Visit in Udaipur Rajasthan
The most expensive heritage hotels in India:
The Oberoi Rajvilas Palace, Jaipur:
- The Kohinoor suite of Raj Palace consists of a private garden with 60 feet long temperature controlled swimming pool with a private dining area, master bedroom, lounge cum dining space and a separate Italian bathroom overlooking the park.
- The private roof terrace and swimming pool offer the scenic view of the pink city of Jaipur. It also offers a private museum for people who are inquisitive about history.
- The suite resuscitates the gracious lifestyle of India’s legendary Rajput kings.
- Prices of the hotel start from Rs 7, 50, 000.
Rambagh Palace, Jaipur:
- The Rambagh Palace in Jaipur, Rajasthan, is the former residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur and now it is converted in a hotel, located 8 km outside the walls of Jaipur on Bhawani Singh Road.
- Rambagh Palace is India’s most expensive hotel with a cost of Rs. 6, 00,000 per night.
- This is one of the finest royal palaces in the world.
Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur:
- It is a beautiful heritage hotel that is located in the middle of the lake.
- It’s a perfect place to spend your honeymoon or holiday trip.
- The hotel is managed by India’s most prestigious hotel group “Taj Hotels”.
- Taj Lake palace consists of 83 rooms featuring white marble walls.
- The Lake Palace is located on Jag Niwas which is an island in Lake Pichola, Udaipur, India, and its natural foundation span 4 acres.
- The hotel operates a speedboat which transports guests to the hotel from a jetty to the City Palace.
The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur:
- The Oberoi Udaivilas is one of the most expensive hotel suites in India with a cost of Rs. 3, 50,000 per night.
- The place is known as Kohinoor Suite which was named after Kohinoor diamond.
- It’s a marvellous heritage hotel and is one of the best places to spend your honeymoon in India.
- There are 87 rooms, a Kohinoor suite and 4 other luxury suites in The Oberoi Udaivilas.
- The hotel was constructed on the hunting grounds of Maharana of Mewar which is around 200 years old.
Must Read: Facts you should know about the Taj Mahal
The Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra:
- The Oberoi Amarvilas is a beautiful place to see Taj Mahal from your hotel room window.
- It is also known as another beauty of Agra after the Taj Mahal.
- You need to pay Rs. 2, 50,000 for one night for the most expensive suite of the hotel.
- The cascading fountain and the magnificent arch gateways and passageways will leave you enthralled.
- Their bar is the only bar that can give you a mesmerizing view of the Taj Mahal, while you sip the Oberoi signature cocktail.
- You can plan a customized holiday with your loved ones and the hotel will make it an out of world experience for you.
Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur:
- Umaid Bhawan Palace is a magnificent piece of Rajasthan’s heritage and currently the world’s sixth-largest private residence.
- Located near Chittar Hill, the highest point in Jodhpur, Umaid Bhawan Palace inspires with exotic views of the historical City.
- Maharani Palace is embellished with master bedroom adorned with the mural of Goddess Kali, designer bathrooms, massage room, and a grand dining table that can host ten people at a time.
- It covers an area of 4,850 sq ft. The major highlights of the Maharani palace are the terrace overlooking the picturesque gardens, the giant Mehrangarh Fort and a museum of the Jodhpur royal family.