Richest Indian Man Mukesh Ambani’s son Akash married his schoolmate Shloka Mehta on 9th March 2019. She is the youngest daughter of Diamantaire Russel Mehta. An informal engagement ceremony was held at a luxurious five-star resort in Goa on 24th March 2018. The formal engagement, however, was held after a few months. The wedding celebrations, spread across weeks, saw some world-famous artists performing and the whos-who of the business and political world attending the various functions.
Akash is the chief of Strategy of Jio and Infocomm. He is the eldest son of the Chairman and Managing Director of Reliance Industries Limited Mukesh Ambani and Nita Ambani founder of Reliance Foundation. Akash and Shloka studied together at the Dhirubhai Ambani International School. After finishing school, Akash studied at Brown University, a private Ivy League institution based in Rhode Island which is counted among the most prestigious institutes in the US.
Must read: All about the children of Mukesh Ambani
Who is Sholka – the daughter-in-law of Richest Indian Man
- Shloka is the youngest of three children of Russell Mehta, head of Rosy Blue, which is one of the country’s leading diamond companies.
- After finishing schooling at Dhirubhai Ambani International School in 2009, she went on to study Anthropology at Princeton University.
- She did her masters in Law at The London School of Economics and Political Science.
- She is a Director of Rosy Blue Foundation since July 2014.
- Shloka is also the co-founder of ConnectFor, which matches volunteers with NGOs that need them.
- Apart from that, Shloka is a passionate reader and has always been interested in social work.