Today News Headlines 10th July 2019 – Read news headlines that have been making a buzz in India today.
- After a spat between the promoters of the country’s largest carrier, the CEO of Indigo told his employees in a letter that the issues between the promoters have nothing to do with Indigo or the it’s functioning.
- NCLAT dismissed a petition by HDFC to initiate insolvency proceedings against RHC Holding.
- The government has said that the recruitment process for Railways is going on for filling up 2.94 lakh vacancies.
- Tata Sons to sell Tata Communications as the firm stays red.
- 26 Paris bound passengers of an Air France AF225 flight had to deboard the plane after the crew asked passengers to disembark in New Delhi citing some ‘technical issue’.
- Dr. James Hutchison, an Australian Professor, said in reaction to the IIT Entrance Exam, ‘If it’s not at all intimidating to you, you are a pretty impressive student’.
- Samsung Venture makes a maiden investment in 4 Indian startups of around $8.5 million.
- The government informed in Lok Sabha that the time taken to issue passport has now been reduced to 11 days under normal circumstances and 1 day in case of tatkal category.
- Facebook has no plans for bringing Calibra or cryptocurrency Libra in India yet.
- Union Health Ministry has formed a 10-member committee to check pros and cons of bringing a central legislation against violence in clinical establishments and assault on doctors on duty.
- ED HAS filed a supplementary charge-sheet in an alleged money laundering case against Misa Bharti, daughter of Lalu Prasad Yadav daughter and others. The probe agency has named 35 new accused, including 20 companies.
- As per a CBRE report, Connaught Place of Delhi still remains the ninth most expensive office space with an average occupancy cost of Rs.9,800 per sq. ft.
- Piyush Goyal informed LS that there is no proposal to privatize railways.
Today News Headlines 10th July 2019 – Today Sports news headlines
- Former England Spinner, Monty Panesar feels that the Rain will help India in the Semi Final of the World Cup. He believes that India can comfortably chase a target of anything below 250 runs. Check live updates on the match.
- Fergus Kavanagh, the two-time World Cup winner is working with the Indian Hockey Team in the defenders’ camp.
- Dhoni’s strike rate of 93.30 is being criticized, but Kapil Dev feels that it is unfair to criticize him.
Must Read: Who will replace MS Dhoni behind the stumps?
Today News Headlines 10th July 2019 – Entertainment news today
- During the promotions of ‘JudgeMental Hai Kya’, a journalist got into a heated argument with Kangana. Though the movie team tried to lighten the issue later.
- John Abraham’s upcoming movie, ‘Batla House’ trailer is out and is being liked by the audience.
- A small video is going viral in which Salman Khan, Kichcha Sudeep and Sajid Nadiadwala can be seen taking dance lessons from Prabhu Deva.
Must Read: Today News Headlines 9th July 2019