Read Today News Headlines 10th October 2019:
- BSF on 3rd consecutive day yesterday spotted drone, which had entered from Pakistan into Hussainiwala village of Ferozepur dist. Police is investigating.
- 26 corporators and about 300 workers of Shiv Sena have sent their resignation to the party chief Uddhav Thackeray as they are unhappy over the distribution of seats for the upcoming assembly election.
- The first commercial flight from the Hindon civil airport will take off on October 11 for Uttarakhand’s Pithoragarh district.
- 5 girls from different schools of Mumbai, between the ages of 14-18 yrs will represent India in a robotics competition. The competition will be held in Dubai from 24-27 Oct.
- PM Modi launches commemorative stamp to honor Marshal of IAF Arjan Singh.
Must Read: Latest India Business News 10th October 2019
- India falls 10 ranks in World Economic Forum’s competitive index. Last year, India was ranked 58th on the annual global competitiveness index, but this year the country has slipped to the 68th rank.
- Union Minister Dr. Jitendra Singh released a book on Article 370 which is written by a 14-year schoolgirl, Ayanna Kohli.
- Monsoon begins its most delayed retreat in 59 years. India Meteorological Department has stated that monsoon had withdrawn from parts of Punjab, Haryana and north Rajasthan.
Today News Headlines 10th October 2019– Sports
- India vs South Africa 2nd Test, Day 1. India won the toss and chose to bat.
- Bumrah and his mother recall days of struggle in a social media video.
- Bengal Warriors beat Tamil Thalaivas 33-29 in Premier Kabaddi League.
- Oman’s Khawar Ali completed a hat-trick against Netherlands.
- Watch live match on Hotstar between UMumba vs DabangDelhi at 7 PM.
Must read: Top 5 Transfers in Football 2019 so far
Today News Headlines 10th October 2019– Entertainment
- Today, Bollywood actress, Rekha is celebrating her 64th
- Director of Bahubali, S. S Rajamouli is celebrating his 46th birthday.
- After crossing the Rs 200-crore mark within a week, Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff’s War is now ready to enter Rs 300-crore club.
- Shah Rukh Khan loved and reacted to Joaquin Phoenix’s performance in the film, “Joker”
So well nuanced. So felt…quietly screaming… https://t.co/21Jzkr19CE
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) October 8, 2019
- Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja are back from the Maldives vacation. Images from their trip have been doing the rounds on social media.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s ‘Roam Rome Mein’ to be screened at Rome Film Festival.