Today News Headlines 12th November 2019
- Stubble burning in Punjab crossed over 48000 according to the Punjab Remote Sensing Centre. This record has surpassed last year’s count of 40774.
- VHP has decided on seeking contributions for the Ram Mandir through crowd-funding.
- Cytotron which has been developed by Bengaluru-based scientist, Rajah Vijay Kumar has been designated as a Breakthrough Device in treating liver, pancreatic and breast cancer by the USA FDA for Devices and Radiological Health.
- Over 70000 employees of BSNL have opted for the VRS which is open to all its employees till December 3.
- The SC on November 13 is all set to pronounce its verdict on the pleas of 17 diqualified Congress JD(S) MLAs of Karnataka who were disqualified by KR Ramesh Kumar.
- The singing legend Lata Mangeshkar has been admitted into the Breach Candy Hospital due to a serious infection in the lung. She is currently in a critical state and is on the ventilator.
- Here is a tweet by PM Narendra Modi on the occasion of the 550th Prakash Parv of Guru Nanak Dev Ji.
Today, on the very special occasion of the 550th Prakash Parv of Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, my greetings to everyone. This is a day to rededicate ourselves to fulfilling Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji’s dream of a just, inclusive and harmonious society. pic.twitter.com/8LLUU0a3Jg
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) November 12, 2019
- The President of India, Ram Nath Kovind has also reached Sultanpur Lodhi and will be paying his obeisance at Gurudwara Ber Sahib.
President Kovind arrives in Sultanpur Lodhi, Punjab.
He will pay obeisance at Gurudwara Ber Sahib. He will also attend various programmes related to 550th birth anniversary celebrations of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. pic.twitter.com/6XueqylHQe
— President of India (@rashtrapatibhvn) November 12, 2019
Today News Headlines 12th November 2019 – Sports
- The ITF seeked India’s view after Pakistan appealed against shifting the Davis Cup to a neutral venue but India maintained that security concerns still remain the same.
- Delhi thrashed Nagaland by 8 wickets in the Group E T20 match of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.
- Mumbai won over MP with nine-wickets in the contest for the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy in Group D of the T20 tournament.
- The Indian Men’s football team is all set to fae Afghanistan on 14th November for which Sunil Chhetri believes that his team needs three things- good sleep, proper diet, and recovery.
- The Sports Ministry and the Indian Olympic Association are back at their fighting over the ‘Sports Code’ again.
Today News Headlines 12th November 2019 – Entertainment
- Shraddha Kapoor and Tiger Shroff along with the team of ‘Baaghi 3’ touched down in Serbia to commence with the shooting of the thriller.
- Congratulations are coming in the way of Ajay Devgn for completing a century of movies in the Cinema Industry. Here is a tweet from Akshay Kumar.
We started our journey in this industry together…30 years ago.And I’ve seen your graph only grow from strength to strength.And as you are all set to mark your century with #TanhajiTheUnsungWarrior,I wish you nothing but lots of love and luck.Shine on my friend @ajaydevgn pic.twitter.com/HrE1DvPYFW
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) November 12, 2019
- Here is a picture shared on Ananya Panday’s Insta from her rehearsals with Kartik Aaryan for ‘Dheeme Dheeme’.
- Here is Sara Ali Khan giving everyone Monday Motivations. So, keep up with the energy and motivation…
- A teaser from ‘Munna Badnaam Hua’. Sneak a peak?
- Heads up for people living in Delhi. Arjun Rampal is coming to Delhi on 15th November to ‘Light it Up’.
Recommended Reading: Guru Nanak Gurpurab Prakash Parv Wishes Images in English