Today News Headlines 15th November 2019
- The Shiv Sena will get a full-term chief minister in a prospective coalition government with the Congress and Nationalist Congress Party (NCP).
- Delhi-NCR continues to struggle for fresh air for the third consecutive day, even after the Odd-Even rule in Delhi. The city has being declared as a public health emergency.
- A Delhi court stayed the bailable warrant issued against Congress lawmaker Shashi Tharoor in connection with his alleged “scorpion sitting on Shivling” that was a remark against Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Recently ISRO said that one committee working to study failures of Chandrayaan-2 mission.
- PUBG Labs launched to test new features in the game. Players to get preview of experimental features before public release.
- According to reports, Vodafone’s India venture is in a perilous state and could see a shutdown to which Vodafone Group’s CEO Nick Read reaffirmed that the company would stay in India.
- The Ghaziabad district administration prohibited of buying and selling of drones because of privacy.
- Despite US warnings, India agreed to buy the S-400 system from Russia last year. India said it needed the weapons to bolster its defenses against China.
- The Supreme Court did not alter its ruling allowing women of all ages to enter the Ayyappa temple at Sabarimala but a seven-judge bench to evolve guidelines to decide cases.
Today News Headlines 15th November 2019 – Sports
- Cheteshwar Pujara has continued from where he left on Day 1. He has not shied away from taking risks in this Test. He brings up his 23rd Test fifty in just 68 balls.
- Roger Federer cleared into the semi-final of the year-ending tournament after serving a master class against Novak Djokovic in London.
- A spirited performance from the Indian football team helped them walk away with a 1-1 draw against Afghanistan in their FIFA 2022 World Cup qualifier in Dushanbe.
- Prithvi Shaw, who was banned for eight months for failing a dope test has been included in the 15-member Mumbai squad for Syed Mushtaq Ali tournament.
Today News Headlines 15th November 2019 – Entertainment
- Deepika and Ranveer celebrated their first wedding anniversary by visiting Golden Temple with family.
- On the occasion of Children’s Day, Kunal Kemmu shared an adorable picture with daughter Inaaya Naumi Kemmu.
- The trailer of Mardaani 2 is out. Karan Johar praises Rani Mukerji saying, ‘She is one of our best actors’
- Nagarjuna has been organizing ANR awards in the memory of his beloved father Akkineni Nageswara Rao (ANR) for several years. On November 14, the actor announced the ANR Awards and announce that late actress Sridevi and Rekha will be honored for her contribution to cinema.
- In a last episode of Bigg Boss 13, Sidharth Shukla and Asim Riaz engage in a heated argument to which Sidharth pushed Asim, which angers him further.