Today News Headlines 15th October 2019
- During the three-day conference, top officers of the Indian Army will discuss the ways to avoid Pakistani drones from invading India apart from analyzing the security situation in Kashmir.
- Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP) have demanded to light diyas at the Ram Janmabhoomi in Ayodhya to celebrate Diwali.
- In his first interview after Article 370, Amit Shah dismissed reports of violence on the ground and said that the people of Jammu and Kashmir are very happy.
- Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL is launching today.
- PM Modi to address two mega rallies in poll-bound Haryana today.
- Congress leader Rahul Gandhi to address rallies in Wani (in Yavatmal) and Arvi (in Wardha) in Maharashtra today.
- FATF will give their final decision on Pakistan on October 18. Meanwhile, the Army has been giving an appropriate reply to Pakistan forces who have been targeting the civilians’ areas in Kashmir.
- Happy Birthday, A.P.J Abdul Kalam! Remembering India’s former President, A.P.J Abdul Kalam on his birth anniversary.
Must Read: Latest India Business News 15th October 2019
Today News Headlines 15th October 2019 – Sports
- The controversial boundary-count rule which decided the winner of the World Cup 2019, will no longer be used at future ICC events.
- Bengaluru Bulls defeated UP Yoddha by 48-45. U Mumba defeated Haryana Steelers 38-26 and qualify for the semi-finals of the Pro Kabaddi.
- Mumbai boosted their chances of qualifying for the play-offs of the Vijay Hazare Trophy by launching a comprehensive 8-wicket win over Kerala while Saurashtra beat Goa and Chhattisgarh defeated Hyderabad in other matches.
Today News Headlines 15th October 2019 – Entertainment
- Priyanka Chopra and Farhan Akhtar’s latest released film, The Sky Is Pink has failed to live up to the expectations of the audience. The movie made Rs 1.5 crore (approx.) on Monday, taking the four-day collection to Rs 12.25 crore (approx.).
- Megastar Chiranjeevi’s film, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy is winning hearts all over. The film is a blockbuster in North America and it has crossed $2.5 million (Rs 17 crore) in the country. With this, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy becomes Chiranjeevi’s highest-grossing film in North America.
- Chhichhore, which stars Sushant Singh Rajput and Shraddha Kapoor in lead roles, is a half-baked tribute to 3 Idiots but it couldn’t recreate the magic of 3 Idiots.
- Kapil Sharma and wife Ginni Chatrath are expecting their first child. She flaunts baby bump at baby shower.
- Kamya Punjabi shared her pictures on social media with boyfriend Shalabh Dang during their Dubai vacation.
- In an interview, Ali Fazal said, it was a bit frustrating playing Guddu this time. He also revealed that this time he was tensed at the release of Mirzapur Season 2.