Today News Headlines 23rd May 2020 – Know what is trending in India today.
- Amazon.com India announced to hire 50,000 Temporary Workers In India to meet demand during lockdown.
- PM Modi announced Rs 500 Crore for Odisha and Rs 1,000 Crore Cyclone Relief for Bengal in the wake of cyclone Amphan.
- 6.53 lakh tickets have been booked for 14.13 lakh passengers in 200 special trains which will start from 1 June.
- 62 new cases have been confirmed in Telangana, taking the total to 1,761.
- Maharashtra govt is planning to start TV production following all precautions. Govt will also find a possibility if shooting can be started in Film City.
- Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched Rs 1,110 crore ‘ReStart package’ for MSMEs.
- As Sikkim has zero cases in the state, Sikkim govt. has decided to open schools from 15 June onwards.
- Online travel solutions provider Yatra.com will provide free bus service for 3,500 UP migrants in Delhi, Gurugram.
- Liquor will be home-delivered in Mumbai from today, but not in coronavirus containment zones.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the last date of submitting assignments for the term-end examination till 15 June.
Today News Headlines 23rd May 2020 – Today Sports News Headlines 23rd May 2020
- The ICC recommended the guidelines for the safe resumption of cricket to assist its Members to restart cricket activity as government restrictions owing to Covid-19 start to relax.
- South Africa Cricket Board is planning to resume isolating players in bio-bubble after taking lessons from Bundesliga.
- David Warner shared a video of himself dancing. He has been sharing a lot of dance videos with his fans during the lockdown.
View this post on Instagram
- Stuart Broad tweeted, “building up, another 6 overs today at 70ish %”.
Building up, another 6 overs today at 70ish %. Sorry for James Pipes squeak, he’s stood behind a big net. Head band been added to stop sweat dripping down my face so hopefully I get out the habit of touching my face while bowling. pic.twitter.com/lSO8CXrm0N
— Stuart Broad (@StuartBroad8) May 22, 2020
Today News Headlines 23rd May 2020 – Today Bollywood News Headlines 23rd May 2020
- Shah Rukh Khan offered prayers for Cyclone Amphan victims in Bengal and Odisha.
My prayers, thoughts & love to those affected by the devastation caused by cyclone Amphan in Bengal & Odisha. The news has left me feeling hollow. Each & everyone of them is my own. Like my family. We must stay strong through these testing times until we can smile together again.
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) May 22, 2020
- Actor Satish Kaul,who played Lord Indra in Mahabharat appeals to TV industry for financial help.
- Gulabo Sitabo trailer out.
- Suhana Khan gets the cutest birthday wish from BFF Ananya Panday.