Today News Headlines 7th September 2019

Please follow and like us:

Today News Headlines 7th September 2019

  • After IL&FS crashed, their Rapid Metro sent in a closure notice to the Government of Haryana after which the Supreme Court handed over the Metro link to Haryana Shehri Vikas Pradhikaran.
  • After ISRO lost connect with the Chandrayaan 2 Lander, PM Modi consoled the ISRO chief and also said “There are no failures in science”. ISRO has also confirmed that only 5% of the mission was lost whereas the other 95% was still successful.

today news headlines 7th september

  • On the matter of serving free metro tickets to women, discussions in the Supreme Court brought out facts that this would only lead to misuse of public funds.
  • The external affairs minister, S Jaishankar said that India is open to talking with Pakistan in regard to the issue of Terrorism only if it is done in a “civilized manner without having the gun pointed at my head”.
  • 12 pilots cleared the 1st selection level for the Gaganyaan, which is scheduled in 2022. This will be India’s maiden human space-flight program.
  • Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s promise to help 8 crore poor households with LPG connections and free stoves is in process. The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana was launched to save households from breathing in air with smoky ‘chulhas’.

Today News Headlines 7th September 2019

  • The Central Government has identified 130 wetlands for priority restoration in the next 5 years. They have also asked the states to submit their respective integrated management plans by 15th October 2019. The Government believes that the underlining importance of wetlands is not only for a source of water but also for ecosystems to prevent land degradation.
  • PM Narendra Modi will soon be launching a drive against single-use plastic from Mathura on the 11th of September 2019.
  • Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman in a recent discussion with the media said that the inflation is absolutely under control and also added that it hasn’t increased since 2014. She said that the government will respond to challenges faced by different sectors with every possible help that can be extended.

Must Read: Twitter Reaction after Chandrayaan-2 loses signal- We are proud of ISRO 

Today News Headlines 7th September 2019 – Sports

  • BCCI issued a “Show-cause notice” to Dinesh Kartik for attending a promotional event of the Caribbean Premier League franchise Trinbago Knight Riders which is owned by Shah Rukh Khan.
  • Humaira Mushtaq from Jammu is the first female racer to make a debut in the JK Tyre National Racing Championship in Coimbatore. She said that people need to change their perception towards the region.
  • Manu Bhaker and Saurabh Chaudhary have been in their rampage forms in the mixed team gender competitions for shooting and have achieved gold medals for 4 consecutive World Cups held in New Delhi, Beijing, Munich and Rio de Janerio.
  • Sanju Samson made his batting looking effortless in the India A against South Africa A series, by putting up a win of 4-1.
  • In the Pro Kabaddi League match between UP Yoddha and Patna Pirates, UP Yoddha won with a score of 41-29.

Must Read: Sports weekly roundup 02nd to 06th September 2019

Today News Headlines 7th September 2019 – Entertainment

  • Many celebrities from the Bollywood industry have tweeted about being motivated with ISRO’s efforts of making a hit at their ‘Chandrayaan 2’ Mission.
  • The latest Box Office release, ‘Chhichhore’ made nearly Rs 7 crore on its opening day.
  • A new song ‘Kaash’ from the upcoming movie, ‘The Zoya Factor’ is out and is a beautiful romantic melody which will mesmerize your heart.

Must Read: Famous Bollywood couples who are separated but not divorced

For more articles like, “Today News Headlines 7th September 2019”, do follow us on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

The content and images used on this site are copyright protected and copyrights vests with their respective owners. We make every effort to link back to original content whenever possible. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. Usage of content and images on this website is intended to promote our works and no endorsement of the artist shall be implied. Read more detailed ​​disclaimer
Copyright © 2019 All rights reserved.
× How can I help you?