Today’s Business Headlines-30th March 2017-Tentaran.com
Here are the Business Headlines as on 30th March 2017:
- True North invests USD200mn in Kerala Institute Of Medical Sciences (KIMS)
- Gland Pharma Acquisition by Shanghai Fosun gets FIPB approval
- M&A Deals Worth USD61.26 bn got closed in FY16-17 as against USD27.62 bn in 2015-16
- Rupee breaches 65 mark after 17 months.
- 5%, 12%, 18% and 28% are the recommended tax slabs under soon to be applicable GST. Including exemption and Cess there shall be virtually 7 rates. The Bill was cleared by LokSabha on Monday.
- Etihaad to offer iPads and free WiFi to US bound passengers
- Video On Demand business gets more competitive as Netflix prepares for Pan India Push
- Walmart Okay with launch of Made-in-India products through Retail operation in India
- Rs.14,000crore inventory of 2wheelers, 3wheelers and 4wheelers may be struck by Supreme court verdict on BS-III vehicles
- Samsung Launches Galaxy S8
- Tata launches Tigor in Rs.4.7 to 7.09Lacs bracket
- Micromax to foray in Rs.20,000+ segment
- Grameen Koota gets Rs.250 Crore capital from CreditAccess Asia
- PayPal partners with Vistarooms.com
- Regional Smart phone OS maker ‘IndusOS’ hasraised second tranche ofSeries ‘A’ through VentureEast, JSW Ventures with old investor Omidyar Network
- Oneway.cab launched in Kolkata, to expand to other tier-II cities.
- Solar Installation Startup ‘Oriano Solar’ raises Rs.20cr through SIDBI owned Samridhi Fund