Today’s Business Headlines-3rd March 2017-Tentaran.com
Here are the Business Headlines as on 3rd March 2017:
- RIL promoter entities to Rejig shareholding in firm
- LeEco fires 85% staff of Indian Unit, may exit India
- Government to make life easy for foreign investors in defence and telecom.
- Fear of investigation forces banks to defer Essar Steel debt recast, to take Rs 44,000-crore hit.
- US Senators Push for sale of Guardian Drones to India
- Madras HC lifts the ban on the water supply to Coke, Pepsi.
- Cognizant Acquires Japan’s intelligent products and solutions firm.
- IT department identifies 30000 shell companies in Kolkata.
- Exit non-core businesses: Finance ministry advice state-owned banks.
- Mini Rail budget offers carrots for long-term freight contracts.
- Hight tax fears spur capital restructuring in corporate India.
- Blackstone, GIC take lead in India
- Commercial Real estate to see demand in 2017
- Sebi likely to penalise NSEL brokers by may.
- Automation impact: BY 2021, one of four job cuts may be from India.
- Forget email, wormholes are connecting workers across the globe.
- World bank CEO lauds note ban, says the economy will see the positive impact.
- GST bill may make peak tax rate 40%, slabs intact for now.
- Paytm E-commerce gets $200 million from Alibaba, SAIF partners
- Snap’s sought after shares set for market debut after $3.4 billion IPO
- Startups look for cultural fit among candidates