Here are the Business Headlines as on 6th March 2017:
- Sebi, RBI engage in a turf war over the stock trading of HDFC bank.
- Trump Ignores India, puts priority H-1B visas on hold.
- Tata steel may scrap merger plans with Thyssenkrupp: report
- India’s GDP growth appears solid, says US economist.
- Sony chasing Rs 1,300 crore from advertising looks set for a victory in IPL-10
- Airtel, Vodafone, Idea have taken the low-key route to announce new plans countering Jio.
- Sona Group may buy out Japanese partner in the Joint venture.
- Honeywell India looks to tap mid-market segment.
- Philips takes to digital tech to focus on healthcare space and increase workforce by 25%
- Rs 4k-cr insolvency claims made
- Lenders to auction Kingfisher house in Mumbai, Goa Villa today.
- Maharashtra budget session: opposition to corner BJP over farm loan waiver.
- GST demand can be paid in instalments.
- Li cuts China GDP growth target to a 25 year low of 6.5%
- Govt Considering lifting ban on chana futures
- Govt gives not to outright sale of 3 SAIL special steel plants.
- Tata in talks with Vanguard, Allianz to sell stake in MF biz.
- Arcelor Mittal shelves investment plans on tough economic condition
- Aadhaar Data not misused in Axis band Case: UIDAI
- NPA at record high: parliamentary panel for naming big corporate.
- cable TV rates may fall as TRAI notifies pricing network
- Online Sellers seek Nirmala Sitharaman’s help to recover dues from Snapdeal
- IDG, Axilor form JV to invest in tech start-Ups
- OLA, Uber yet to find a solution to the problems of Sinking Drivers