Here are the Business Headlines as on 7th March 2017:
- IISc becomes first Indian university to be ranked among the top 10 in world
- SPV to free Air India of debt in the works
- CAT annuls 2013 selection of 13 officers by UGC
- Law panel explores income tax relief to single mothers
- all schemes to have sunset clause: Finance Ministry
- PNB looks to sell 7% stake in PNB housing finance
- ED freezes shell cos a/cs involved in laundering.
- Tech Mahindra to buy US health care service provider for Rs 732 Cr.
- GE eyes carbon reduction market
- Govt okays Rs 4500 cr project to revive 50 airports, airstrips
- Govt asks SBI to reconsider minimum balance penalty
- Reliance industries close in on TCS on market capitalisation.
- ED summons Ex-AirAsia India CEO mittu Chandilya
- Donald Trump signs new travel ban order, Iraq Left Off.
- Govt to release new indices for IIP, WPI
- Mallya’s properties fail to attract bidders despite lowered Prices
- Music Broadcast initial public offer subscribed 51% on Day 1
- Govt simplifies rules for trademark registration.
- Govt May alter ‘start-up’ definition
- Start-Ups account for 70% of PE/VC deals in 2016
- Karnataka to fix minimum fares for Uber and ola
- Shopclues Goes Offline in search of 1 lakh sellers
- Star India picks up stake in startup Zapr