Here are the Business News Headlines as on 1st June 2017 :
- Hotel chains are taking the lead in deploying data analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) to enhance customer experience, build loyalty and achieve repeat revenue through innovative pricing with a focus on creating customised experiences for customers.
- The Godrej family office has taken over fund management company set up by Godrej Properties last year, which raised $275 million (Rs 1,900 crore) from international investors. The money shall be invested in the property developments of Godrej Properties.
- To get more valuation, Air India shall rejig its debt before going for potential sale. Air India has about Rs 46,570-crore debt of which around Rs 16,000 crore is on account of aircraft loans.
- IKEA has acquired a fourteen-acre plot on the outskirts of north Bengaluru to set up its third store in the country which is expected to generate employment for 2000 people.
- Jet Airways appoints Vinay Dube as CEO. He will be responsible for strengthening airline’s overall business performance and improve market-share in the aviation industry. He is currently Senior VP – Asia Pacific with Delta Air Lines, one of the world’s largest and most profitable airlines.