Here are the Business News Headlines as on 12th June 2017:
- GST Update : GST has been revised for 66 products including Kitchen items and Movie tickets under Rs.100/-. Concessional tax payment scheme for small businesses and restaurants has been widened to include assessees upto a turnover of Rs.75 Lakh (earlier Rs50 Lakh).
- Lendingkart Group has raised a debt of Rs50 crore from Yes Bank. The company has so far raised more than Rs250 crore in debt from the two banks and various NBFCs.
- Strides Shasun, Bengaluru-based pharmaceuticals company, has raised Rs500 crore from global private equity fund KKR & Co.The money will be used to restructure existing loans and expanding some of the businesses.
- Amit Sinha, currently working as Sr VP, has been appointed COO of Paytm Mall.
- Online insurance firm, Coverfox, has raised $15 milion in Series C round. With the latest round of funding, Company has been valued between $70-100 million.
- Unicorn India Ventures, a Mumbai based VC firm, has invested Rs.3.2 Crores in Boxx.ai, an Artificial Intelligence analytics startup.