Here are the Business News Headlines as on 13th June 2017:
- TCS is collaborating with Intel to design a reference architecture that could be used for rolling out Internet of things (IoT), cloud, 5G and AI by its customers. TCS will gain from Intel’s hardware know-how and Intel chips will sell better in systems used by large enterprises.
- After state-run oil marketing companies, private sector fuel companies are also contemplating to shifting to the daily revision of fuel pricing.
- Fireside Ventures, an early-stage consumer brand-focused venture capital fund, hits the first close of its maiden fund of Rs180 crore. The firm plans to raise a total of Rs300 crore.
- HyperTrack, a start-up that helps businesses track products and people in real time, has raised $7 million in Series A round from Nexus Ventures.
- Goodera Bags, a platform connecting non-profit organizations, has raised Rs.35 Crore from Nexus Ventures and Omidyar Network.
- Wow Momo, a Kolkata-based company, has raised Rs.44 Crore in Series B round from Lighthouse Funds.
- Amazon has leased 6 lac sq.ft. office space in Hyderabad. In the first phase, it will occupy 250,000 sq.ft. and later expand to 6 L sq.ft.