Here are the Business News Headlines as on 20th June 2017:
- To prove itself as the biggest online fashion portal in India, Amazon shall open temporary Offline stores during its Fashion sale from 23rd to 25th June 2017.
- Paytm Bank is set to adopt UPI through which customers will be able to send and receive money. This will also allow Merchants to accept money from Paytm Bank users through UPI.
- Government has allowed to forgo cash-flow statements to be submitted by Startups seeking funding under the start up benefit scheme of Government of India.
- Tata Advanced Systems Ltd and US plane maker Lockheed Martin Corp. have signed an agreement to produce F-16 fighters in India. This will create hundreds of new manufacturing jobs in India.
- As India plans to invest approx. Rs3.96 trillion in the current fy in new integrated infrastructure plans comprising roads, railways, waterways and civil aviation, State run Chinese Companies are looking to buy Indian companies in the engineering, procurement, constructionand power generation sectors.
- Supertech will invest Rs.750 crore to develop 25 lakh sq.ft retail and commercial space in Delhi NCR in the next two-three years.
- Unbxd Inc., a product discovery platform provider for e-commerce firms, has raised $12.5 million in a Series C funding round led by Eight Roads Ventures.
- Drawinbox, a HR software-as-a-service startup, has raised $4 million in Series A funding. The funds shall be used for market expansion and product innovation.
*News as published in Business Standard, Live Mint and Economic Times.