Here are the Business News Headlines as on 9th June 2017:
- IRDAI has rejected merger deal between (HDFC Life and Max Life Insurance on Wednesday violates law that bars merger of insurance, non-insurance firms. However, both companies have decided to continue to work towards a merger and an IPO.
- Real estate developer Mahagun has raised Rs325 crore from Piramal Finance for Delhi NCR projects. Funds will be used to refinance existing debt and as construction finance.
- Flipkart has started planning to enter into AI and machine learning to customers in smaller cities and towns.
- Coursera, an Online education platform has raised $64 million in a series D funding round. The company has raised a total of $210.3 million till date.
- Diesel and Petrol prices would be revised daily from June 16 onwards.
- After FMCG, Retail and Healthcare sector, now Realtors are moving towards big data Analytics. A few companies have already tied up with Accenture with many more working on it.