India is a country which is not fully developed. It is still a developing country but when it comes to states of India, there are many states that are developed and are giving tough competition to other major states. These top developed states in India are on their way to mark a dent when it comes to development and growth.
Development has been the agenda for many political elections in India, especially the 2014 Prime Minister elections. Shri Narendra Modi, a member of Bharatiya Janata Party and Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, won the 2014 elections on the basis of development made during his tenure as the Chief Minister of Gujarat.
The list of top developed states in India
- Tamil Nadu is one state of its own as it is replete with resources to make it a leading state in India.
- The ample developments and infrastructure in this beautiful state have improved the lives of its citizens.
- The main focus of Tamil Nadu government is pursuing its development and advancement.
- Chennai, capital of Tamil Nadu is equipped with amazing shopping malls and marina beach.
Must read: Weekend getaways from Chennai
- This is the most built-up state in India and is ranked second in the most developed state list in the whole of India.
- It is a huge state and there is no significant difference between the lifestyle of people in town and the rural community. That is why it is often said that people of Kerala simple, humble and down to earth.
- As far as urbanization is concerned, Kerala is on the top position with the majority of the sky-scraping fellows regarding education.
- In the health and education sectors also, Kerala secures the first place.
- Kerala holds the largest IT Park known as the Technopark Trivandrum that caters to over 200 companies.
- Kerala is usually referred to as GOD’S OWN COUNTRY because of its splendid natural beauty.
- Maharashtra is one of the leading states with the highest GDP of approx $190.310 billion.
- It is ranked second in urbanization on top of being the third largest state in India as per area.
- Maharashtra has a high economic growth rate and the most contribution comes from the service sector.
- It contributes 15% of the industrial output and 40% of India’s total national income.
- People from the other states migrate to Maharashtra because there are ample opportunities to make a living.
Also read: All about the Oberoi Group of Hotels
- Karnataka is the fastest growing state, as it is the habitat of the most soaring tech industries and holds most of India’s leading scientific institutions.
- The state comprises of huge shopping malls and many architectural landmarks.
- In Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka, there are numerous colleges and research institutions which offer world-class education and employment opportunities.
- Bangalore has plentiful telecommunications, profound industries, and many software companies.
- It is referred to as the Indian Silicon Valley because it is the leading IT exporter.
Some more states from the list of top developed states in India
- Andhra Pradesh is one of the fastest growing Indian states with every kind of possessions including water ancestry.
- It is a very famous tourist spot and sports attraction because of its geographical location and civilization.
- Because of its Economic, Industrial, Political, and social setting the state has achieved high development.
- Rajasthan’s wildlife, beauty, and infrastructure make it better than the other states in India.
- Rajasthan’s financial and industrial advancement remains unsurpassed.
- The state consists of lofty solar padding thus nuclear power invention, setting it as India’s energy hub.
- The state is rich in culture and naturally expanded desert through wetland of Udaipur.
- Most architectural jewels and palaces are found in the city of Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan.
Read this also: What to see in 7 days in Rajasthan
- Uttar Pradesh takes the fourth position in popularity when it comes to the Indian economy.
- It is a densely populated state and thus the main struggle is to control the large population and to curb the high risk of corruption.
- There are enough colleges, institutes and other educational facilities.
- The state holds the best world heritage “Taj Mahal” located in Agra.
Must read: What to see in Agra apart from Taj Mahal
- Haryana is the top Indian state located near Delhi with extra fertile land.
- Haryana’s agricultural land is enriched with natural resources.
- It is known to be the most economically developed state in South Asia.
- It is a powerful manufacturer of two-wheelers, motorcycles, and cars.
- Haryana is the only Indian state with 100% electricity provision in all rural neighborhoods.
- Goa is the Indian state where every resident has equal freedom and rights.
- This state provides its people with the opportunity to move around freely.
- Goa is at the top position when it comes to beauty and tourism.
- It is many well-attracted tourist places with a high number of foreign visitors every year.
- Telangana is a great state which is a fully equipped IT hub and many other resources.
- Most of the citizens of Telangana are educated thus there is high competition which results in faster growth and development.
- This is one of the best places to visit, live, and even work when it comes to its moderate temperature and spell bounding natural beauty.
- Telangana is now separated from Andhra Pradesh and it still stands at Number 10 in the list of top developed states in India which is a great achievement.
Recommended for you: Top Indian businesswomen achievers