Are you searching top India tour packages under 5000 but need some new variety of destination.
India`s only coastline state which runs to the great Himalayas, accumulate in itself the multicolour of culture and traditions. Positioned in the easternmost border of the country witnessed some of the wealthy varieties of land, color, and languages enchanting travelers with its placid panorama.
Indeed being so adversely affected by soil and climate the state has much to offer for its tourist. From food to festivals, monumental epitomes, or a wildlife safari you can find them all here. If you have n`t planned any Visit yet to the sweetest part of India this piece of write up might inveigle you to visit one immediately. We have listed the best five places of West Bengal to visit under Rs 5000.
5 Best destinations in West Bengal
- Darjeeling – Your first destination could be the Hill station of Darjeeling, a paradise during summer none less than Kashmir, Darjeeling is considered as the entrance of Himalayas .The nearest railway station is new Jalpaiguri station and nearest airport is Bagdogra airport just 90 kms of Darjeeling, Darjeeling has very much to offer one eyes the best you can enjoy is the panoramic views of sunrise from the Tiger Hill rising behind the Kanchenjunga . Take your time to visit these places like the P.N. Zoological Park, Tenzing Rock, Japanese Temple, Tibetan Refugee Centre and the Tea Gardens you have to atleast spend 3 days to explore Darjeeling and its mystic hills.
- Sunderbans – Sunderbans is another place in west Bengal which attracts folks from all parts of the nation, the wet marshland where the bay of Bengal shelters the Royal Bengal Tiger . Sunderbans is a UNESCO world heritage site and one of the most alluring places on earth, enjoy a thrilling boat ride between the marshland jungles in the river Brahmaputra and your stay in a country village cottage which is also available as a option. Well if you`re lucky enough you can spot a Tiger with its calves enjoying the sun bathe in the bank of river Brahmaputra. Sunderbans is a easy way from the city of Kolkata, connected well by route of buses and ferries.
- Kolkata – Kolkata has some of the most complex monuments of the Indian history grasping in it the beauty of royal heritage, what can can feel in Kolkata can`t be felt anywhere else. If you don`t mind the humid weathers and love to give a street walk amidst passing buildings in timelapse of Victorian era you may not be able to resist yourself from the place. The structural epitome of Howrah Bridge, or the Victoria Memorial Complex, Science City, the writers building and the Indian National Museum or the Ghats of river Ganga all are enough to enchant travelers from its spirit for life remembrance. The city has a Spirit of extreme joy and a powerful culture surrounded by all faiths, amidst all the food is irrestable.
- New Town Eco Island – West Bengal also has one Taj Mahal. Adding to its cultural heritage the city of Kolkata has grasped a major tourist attraction from its Eco Island parks which showcases all the 7 wonders of the world, and Unesco heritage sites in that space, it’s a unique park having the largest spread among all other parks of 480 acres, the park is divided into ecological zones like the theme gardens, urban recreational spaces and the urban forest. The park need a special mention as it derives all the aspects of Bengal and its tourism spaces, bolstered with a variety of activities. One can really enjoy a entire day in the eco Island. It is just few miles runs from the city of Kolkata and a chance not to be missed.
- Purulia – Have you ever witnessed blue mountains, visit this city of west Bengal. The tribal cultural nest of West Bengal a small town lying near the rich belt of collieries, has a major advantage of resource and was once a place where naxals and political parties did tug of war amidst the mountains. The place lies in the Chota Nagpur plateau and survives some unknown tribal cultural practices of India. Indeed a savoury for someone who loves adventure and hiking and enjoy a Jatra(Drama), or the Chaw dance form. Purulia is very well connected by rail route and the most nearest metro in Ranchi in the state of Jharkhand.
These places must be visited once in a lifetime if you are in and around the State of West Bengal. They will surely give you a remembrance for lifetime, and you can visit almost all of them with just at a budget of Rs 5000/- if you resist a flight. For more such update on Best tourist destinations in India and places to see visit us and subscribe to our Newsletter.