There are many beautiful Indian television actresses whose boldness and beauty has earned them a big name and impact on the small screen. So let’s know who these topmost beautiful Indian TV serial actresses are:
- Nia Sharma carved a niche for herself by acting in some of the most popular television soaps like ‘Jamai Raja’ and ‘Ishq Mein Marjavan’.
- She was ranked third in 2016 and second in 2017 and 2018 in the Top 50 Sexiest Asian Women list published by the UK based Eastern Eye newspaper.
- Kritika is an Indian actress who gained popularity for playing the character of Arohi in the TV show, Kitani Mohabbat Hai.
- She made her Bollywood debut in the film Mitron in 2018 and has endorsed products like Coca-Cola, P.C. Chandra Jewellers, Meena Bazaar, and Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers.
- Karma won Cyber Award 2015 in the Cyber Celebrity of the Year category in 2015 for Webbed 2, an MTV television series.
- Surbhi Jyoti played the role of Zoya Farooqui in the television show Qubool Hai which won her a huge fan following.
- She won the Best Debut Actress Award at the Zee Gold Awards in 2013 for Qubool Hai.
- Jyoti has also hosted 3 seasons of the love drama Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya opposite Meiyang Chang in 2015.
Topmost beautiful Indian TV serial actresses
- Hina Khan made her television debut in 2009 from TV serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai as Akshara and got immense popularity and fame.
- She participated in the reality show Bigg Boss 11 and became the first runner up in 2017.
- Hina is one of Indian television industry’s highest-paid actresses.
- Shivangi Joshi first played the role of Poonam Thakur in &TV’s Begusarai.
- After Hina Khan, Shivangi Joshi earned popularity through Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
- Currently (as of March 2019), she is acting in Star Plus’s Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and playing the role of Naira Goenka.
Must read: Celebrities who are younger than their wives
- Jennifer Winget started her acting career as a child actor in the film Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Ho Gaya and Kuch Naa Kaho when she was only 14.
- Winget had won Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actress Critics for her outstanding role in Saraswatichandra.
- She was placed by UK based newspaper Eastern Eye’s at the 13th position in the Sexiest Asian Women List 2018.
- Sanaya Irani’s praiseworthy performance in the Indian television Youth shows Miley Jab Hum Tum earned her great fame and popularity.
- She then appeared in ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?’ and her performance was greatly appreciated.
- Irani won People’s Choice Awards India for Favorite On-Screen Jodi (with Barun Sobti) for ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?’ in 2012.