Check out these unknown facts about John Abraham.
John Abraham is undoubtedly the hottest man in the film industry and a youth icon. Born on 17th December 1972, John started his career as a model and gradually gave hits like ‘Dhoom’, ‘Jism’, and ‘Dostana’. Abraham was recently voted as the ‘Sexiest actor in India’. He was born in a family of mixed religious heritage, his father is a Marthomite Syrian Christian and his mother is a Parsi. He was named Farhan by his maternal side but he uses John Abraham which is reverse of his dad’s name, Abraham John.
Must Read: Bollywood News: Diet Bollywood July Dose 2
Here are some unknown facts about John Abraham:
- He was an enthusiastic athlete since childhood and participated in various races at school. He has also represented his school at the district level in 400m race.
- In Bollywood, John is one of the few highly educated celebrities. From Mumbai, he completed his graduation in economics and holds an MBA degree from Mumbai Educational Trust.
- He is a gadget freak. He had conceptualized a cell phone game and named it Velocity which was programmed later by a company named Small Devices.
- Like his father and brother, John wanted to become an architect but got gulped into media relations. Before stepping into Bollywood for Nexus, he worked for various media companies as a media planner and promotion manager. Later he went onto winning the Gladrags Manhunt contest for modeling in 1999.
Must Read: Interesting Facts about Priyanka Chopra
- He also featured in an album named Surma, by Punjabi singer Jazzy B which was his acting debut. He turned down the roles in Jhoom Barabar Jhoom, Nazar, Kal Ho Na Ho, Guru and Happy New Year.
- He is a proud member of the 100-crore club with hits like Houseful 2 and Race 2.
- The compliment that changed his life was that “If you clean up your face you can make up to be a combination of four supermodels who are Arjun Rampal, Rahul Dev, Marc Robinson, and Milind Soman” which was given by Atul Kasbekar, a famous photographer.
- John has also invested in a fitness entity called the JA Fitness. He has his own clothing range under the brand name, JA and a production house called JA entertainment. Vicky Donor and Madras Café are some of the proud productions named under JA entertainment.
- He is a party hater in real life. He hates going to parties and dance clubs as he cannot bear the youth doing drugs and drinks. But reel life demands different stuff out of him.
- In 2011, he won the title of India’s Sexiest Bachelor by the BIG CBS PRIME.
- He is also associated with PETA.